Suppressing of Opinions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You all failed to touch my question. Again since I don't think its a crime to provide alternatives, why can't a single article written somewhere on earth not be accused of bias, slanted, or (good one) improperly worded???

Your right that I did not answer your question. That was never my intent. My point was to explain that this problem is consistent from both parties. You mention in your OP that it was the BD boys doing this. I just was pointing out that both parties are to blame just as much as the others.

If you posted the article it would eiother have been commented on or ignored. But when you included all the comments on the suppression of opinion you invited responses to that portion of your post as well.

If you posted the article it would eiother have been commented on or ignored. But when you included all the comments on the suppression of opinion you invited responses to that portion of your post as well.
But that was no where near the only portion of my post. That was just the easiest target, most people take the easy road. By the way still no one has touched my question.

But that was no where near the only portion of my post. That was just the easiest target, most people take the easy road. By the way still no one has touched my question.

If you are referring to this question the I have one directed back at you.

Why can't a BD flaw be mentioned with it being considered a attack?

Question for you. Why is it OK for the pro HD-DVD fans to always call Blu related articles FUD, biased or slanted when It is not fair for the Blu crowd to do the same?

My answer to your question is that a flaw for one person is not always seen as a flaw for others. Prime example is your opinion on the BD30 with not having some internal decoding. Many people see this as a flaw and others do not because they already have the equipment to support it. Flaws in products are still mostly based on opinions in many cases. Your seem to also think that not having profile 2.0 is a flaw where I don't as I have never watched any extra features on the disks. I want to see a movie and that is all. And before you say anything on this, Yes I do have a HD-DVD player and have movies that make use of many of the same features. I still have yet to use any of those interactive features on any of the disks.

Look, I dont know what you really want to hear. Both sides have posters that, no matter what the content of the article, will dismiss it as inaccurate and trash. If you dont think that is true, let me give you a hint on a search to do. Go to the search feature, and type in Vurbano:p. Yes, it is rampant from the blue side too, and easy enough to ignore from both. Is that good enough?

Edit: darn it, Jagz got here first

No it was not the only thing in your post. But it was there and in fact it was the TITLE of the post. You don't get to decide what portion of your post will be commented on. But if you did not want people to comment on the suppression of opinions you should not have made it the title. Sorry but, ina very real sense. you invited people to comment on that.

+ 2

If an OP insists that a response to his subject line is really of topic it si time to close the thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)