Sure got quiet around here

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
The 4DTV/410 system works so well that it don't have to be discussed all the time like that crap pizza with its problems.

The 2 friends I've put online have no complaints or problems to report, and a third is joining this month. Agreed. Simple--once you make an educated decision that its what you want, its no trouble to use and enjoy. "all quiet on the Western (Michigan) front.

I haven't even converted yet & probably won't until some kind of networks come on. For now, I'm happy with fta. Plus with the days getting longer, I watch less & less TV anyway.

Now it sure better than all the complaining, unhappy commends, etc that the Dish and Direct folks seem to have. So, I'd guess this is what happens when all you have are happy people.

I stayed out of here so I wouldn't slip and bust my ass on all the PIZZA that's been laying around in here lately! :eek:

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

sergei said:
Now remember spring is time for planting! If you water good they'll grow to be really big dishes.

This is true. I started out with one dish. Now there's a bunch of them out there!

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

It has gone quiet, I've been offline for a week, back now and astounded to see few posts.

It could be the weather and late evenings
It could be that all is well and H2H simply works (no complaints here)

I only hope that Skyvision etc. don't see it as a lack of interest!

Status
Please reply by conversation.