Sure would like to be feed hunting

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Comptech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 26, 2006
Travelers Rest SC
I am bored,iced and snowed in. Afraid to move my 12 foot unimesh as it is full of ice and snow. Tried a broom forget it frozen solid. I have hit the end of the internet, so what is next?

Maybe throw some kind of de-icer on it? Something safe for aluminium. :coco
I swept mine off this morning while it was all snow...but we have been getting some sleet and light freezing rain since.

Hope it, and you, survives the 'entrapment'.
I'd try the poly 'n' heat. That's a lot of 'ice' weight.

Comptech,I hope you get your power back real soon.Prayers going out for everyone who is cold and/or snowed in.Don't forget the outdoor pets...they suffer too.

I swept my dish off again this morning.What little ice and freezing rain we got didn't penetrate the snow below,so it wasn't too difficult. We have NOT lost electricity yet...but the wind is howling up the ridge line today and might take it out yet.

Reactions: Comptech
Thank you, went to bed early and woke up with power on! I am one of the few lucky ones though in the area, according to Duke energy's outage map Myself and a handful of houses have power while everyone else in a 10 mile radius is out.

Thank you, went to bed early and woke up with power on! I am one of the few lucky ones though in the area, according to Duke energy's outage map Myself and a handful of houses have power while everyone else in a 10 mile radius is out.

We were lucky in our area, hardly any outages. Your area sure was hit hard... Did it take out a substation or something? Greenville Co has seen almost no improvement in outages since yesterday. You were really lucky

We were lucky in our area, hardly any outages. Your area sure was hit hard... Did it take out a substation or something? Greenville Co has seen almost no improvement in outages since yesterday. You were really lucky
I don't think it was substation damage,just a lot of poles down on bellvue school rd and tigerville road. My line in feeds off of hwy 25 north and only has about a dozen drops,everything around me feeds off of tigerville rd.

Dish is clean! A little sun today, a plastic leaf rake and a propane torch with a rosebud tip and all is well. Parked full west tonight just in case of more ice.

Reactions: Titanium
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)