Survivor: Blood vs. Water

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Jeff teased everyone last night with the short clip of blood in the water. What does it mean? Relatives? Blood is thicker than water. Any other theories? Could be interesting come September.

S~

Seems like the family members will be on opposite tribes.

Interesting dynamic, as it will throw a huge monkey wrench into a merge, as pre-existing bones will come into play.

InsideTV Podcast: Jeff Probst reveals the big 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' twist.

“I think it’s okay to say that it is going to be family members,” said Probst of the next season’s cast. “And they’ll end up playing against each other.” Whose family members? you may ask. Well, CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler tells EW that Survivor: Blood vs. Water will indeed feature “the return of of great characters and their relatives.”

ew.com

Couple there I was hoping I'd never see again. A few I am looking forward to seeing again.

S~

oh please oh please oh please let Rupurt be voted off early. I really don't wan't another season of him whining that he deserves to win because he's Rupurt.

That's why they would keep him around. If he continues acting the way he did during his season, they'll keep him around because noone will vote for him.

S~

That's why they would keep him around. If he continues acting the way he did during his season, they'll keep him around because noone will vote for him.
Normally you would, but with how bad he is in challenges, he hurts them in early challenges, so they'll need to get rid of him in order to win prior to the merge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)