Survivor: Blood vs. Water

I assumed he meant he wanted to write books.
Where did he ever say he wanted to be a screenwriter?

When you say you want to be a writer...on an unscripted show, what are we to assume? ;)

Just watched last night (been busy!). I liked Tyson in previous seasons, but not this season so I didn't want him to win although he did play a great game. I hated Monica until the last three episodes and was somewhat pulling for her. I think she actually was genuine but it did come off kind of fake. Gerv had no chance. He didn't do anything and I hated him from the first (second?) episode when he caused his niece to be voted to Redemption. I hope to never see Colton ever again. I thought that Tina did about as good as she could.

OH, just remembered. Thank goodness they finally got rid of the stupid say goodbye to everyone walkabout where they remember all the people who were voted off. Is this the first time they cut that? I can't remember, but I know I have fast forwarded through it since I had a DVR. :)

OH, just remembered. Thank goodness they finally got rid of the stupid say goodbye to everyone walkabout where they remember all the people who were voted off. Is this the first time they cut that? I can't remember, but I know I have fast forwarded through it since I had a DVR. :)

It was the first time I recall them skipping that stupid goodbye. No complaints from me.

They should have talked to Caleb, but not Colton, he quit twice... Jeff had it right when that episode broadcast and said it afterwards, should have stuck to his guns, Cochran was shameless pimping for The Millers. Ponderosa, After Show and day after videos are up.

Didn't really notice, as the last few years I've skipped straight from the final 4 tribal council straight to the final tribal. :D

Thank goodness they finally got rid of the stupid say goodbye to everyone walkabout where they remember all the people who were voted off.
Is this the first time they cut that?
I can't remember, but I know I have fast forwarded through it since I had a DVR. :)
I saw them have their final breakfast, then all of a sudden it was night and they were off for final jury voting.
Seemed like bad editing or bad continuity.
Now that you mention it, I'll fast forward through it in the future.
Not real interesting.
Maybe I let my focus wander to my tablet in those times. ;)

Survivor Contestant Caleb Bankston Dies in Railway Accident

Caleb Bankston, who competed on Survivor: Blood vs. Water, died when the train he was on derailed on Tuesday, PEOPLE has confirmed through multiple sources.

Bankston, 26, worked at the Alabama Warrior Railway in Birmingham. He competed on Survivor: Blood vs. Water in 2013 alongside his fiancé, Colton Cumbie, ending the game in ninth place.

people.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts