Survivor: Cook Islands

I could not believe that the Hispanic tribe strategy to throw away a challenge and amunity to outs one of their members. As we know there is only five members per tribe and this means that if it gets to three members per tribe there will be a merge in the horizon. So is it the best strategy to be outnumbered in a merge? We have seen what happens when there is a merge and the tribe is outnumbered. Unless there is a random merge but you always run the risk in being the minority in a merge therefore be on the chopping block. I do not remember his name but also the guy was kind of a psycho thinking that another female member was in love with him ('love at first sight). I think this is what got him axed in the end...

The Asian's and White's (I hate to call it this way) seem to be the most unified. Unification of the tribes will be very important.

Say goodbye to the four racial tribes...

Just saw a commercial; they are merging into two tribes this week; a total realignment - the words the commercial used.

Very cool; I never liked four tribes, regardless if they are based on old vs. young, or white vs. black.

I like the way that Tribal council vote went. I would have loved to see what Yule would have done if Becky was voted out. Could he have given Becky the immunity idol at that point? If so, would he? I guess will wait until next time.

I thought that the whole ethnicity grouping was obviously flawed and a merge was doomed to happen.

Sean Mota said:
I like the way that Tribal council vote went. I would have loved to see what Yule would have done if Becky was voted out. Could he have given Becky the immunity idol at that point? If so, would he? I guess will wait until next time.

I thought that the whole ethnicity grouping was obviously flawed and a merge was doomed to happen.

I liked it too - and was sitting there wondering if Yul would be crazy enough to give away his idol this early. Heck, people might promise to use the idol to protect, but what is the odds of actually doing it.

BFG said:
Not watching anymore. they ruined it :(

They have never had four tribes go all the way to the merge into two; it ends up with too many people having to sit out challenges.

I think they made this merge a bit sooner than I expected, but I really don't think they ruined anything. At a minimum, they have the most ethnically and racially diverse set of players in the game's history.

I like it more now than before the merge.

Who will be voted out next?
Attachments for Bulldog :) and check out Pippi Longstocking :D

Attachments

• Ce Ce.JPG
    Ce Ce.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 137
  • survivors pippi longstocking.JPG
    survivors pippi longstocking.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 144
dfergie said:

Somebodies got time on his hands, while off from work! :D

Seriously - enjoy your last day off! Make sure BSG is recorded!

dfergie said:

I am into the chick with the dreads, brings me back to days on tour with the Dead (at least the ones I can remember :D )

Mike

I liked how JP got blindsided. Served the guy right, sitting on his throne, bossing everybody around.

Cao Boi is lucky that bird lived; that was cruel and stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)