Survivor: Cook Islands

dfergie said:
Nah, if you click on this thread and you haven't seen it It's your bad...all of the previous seasons I watched the East HD downrezzed feeds, but now I'm stuck with BUD or D*SD for East feed so I'm behind...

Yeah, that makes sense to me. No skin off my back. I tend to watch it the same night it comes out anyway.

You don't have Dish?

Ok Sean here, best I could do with time constraints...

Attachments

• S1.JPG
    S1.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 102
  • s2.JPG
    s2.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 93
  • s3.JPG
    s3.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 101
  • s4.JPG
    s4.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 97
  • s5.JPG
    s5.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 97
  • s6.JPG
    s6.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 123
  • s7.JPG
    s7.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 106
I have never watched Survivor before, but I am starting to this season! I don't think I have ever seen 5 asian contestants on the same reality show before. Go asians! Heh :p

I also think that the girl who let the chickens go could be doing it on purpose. She looks like a PETA type of person.

Need said:
I have never watched Survivor before, but I am starting to this season! I don't think I have ever seen 5 asian contestants on the same reality show before. Go asians! Heh :p

I also think that the girl who let the chickens go could be doing it on purpose. She looks like a PETA type of person.

I think you give her way too much credit. I say she just looked like a fool! :)

SatelliteGAL said:
lol Yes but so does advil unless it's really bad and you don't end up with a big red blur on your forehead.

Yes, but there is no advil available to contestants on survivor. Heck, they don't even have toilet paper.

SatelliteGAL said:
Don't remind me! I would never survive. I HAVE to have my creature comforts and the things that I consider a necessity.

Yeah, I think the toilet paper would be the deal breaker for me! :D

Throwing a challenge? I could not believe they did that. It was insane. While I agree that Billy didn't do ANY work, the Ozzy clown should have been voted off because of his stupidity.

I am also wondering if there will be more than one immunity idol on exile island.

dfergie said:
Last week I rooted for the Hispanic's, this week for the Asian's no real favorite to win although maybe the Police woman...

If she can survive and outlast her idiot tribe.

I miss the good old days of two tribes; and two challenges per show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)