Survivor: Cook Islands

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
dfergie said:
Nah, if you click on this thread and you haven't seen it It's your bad...all of the previous seasons I watched the East HD downrezzed feeds, but now I'm stuck with BUD or D*SD for East feed so I'm behind...

Yeah, that makes sense to me. No skin off my back. I tend to watch it the same night it comes out anyway.

You don't have Dish?

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Ok Sean here, best I could do with time constraints...

Attachments

• S1.JPG
    S1.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 102
  • s2.JPG
    s2.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 94
  • s3.JPG
    s3.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 102
  • s4.JPG
    s4.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 98
  • s5.JPG
    s5.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 97
  • s6.JPG
    s6.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 124
  • s7.JPG
    s7.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 106

Need

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 20, 2004
I have never watched Survivor before, but I am starting to this season! I don't think I have ever seen 5 asian contestants on the same reality show before. Go asians! Heh :p

I also think that the girl who let the chickens go could be doing it on purpose. She looks like a PETA type of person.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Need said:
I have never watched Survivor before, but I am starting to this season! I don't think I have ever seen 5 asian contestants on the same reality show before. Go asians! Heh :p

I also think that the girl who let the chickens go could be doing it on purpose. She looks like a PETA type of person.

I think you give her way too much credit. I say she just looked like a fool! :)

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
SatelliteGAL said:
lol Yes but so does advil unless it's really bad and you don't end up with a big red blur on your forehead.

Yes, but there is no advil available to contestants on survivor. Heck, they don't even have toilet paper.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
SatelliteGAL said:
Don't remind me! I would never survive. I HAVE to have my creature comforts and the things that I consider a necessity.

Yeah, I think the toilet paper would be the deal breaker for me! :D

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Throwing a challenge? I could not believe they did that. It was insane. While I agree that Billy didn't do ANY work, the Ozzy clown should have been voted off because of his stupidity.

I am also wondering if there will be more than one immunity idol on exile island.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
dfergie said:
Last week I rooted for the Hispanic's, this week for the Asian's no real favorite to win although maybe the Police woman...

If she can survive and outlast her idiot tribe.

I miss the good old days of two tribes; and two challenges per show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)