Survivor: Gabon -- Earth's Last Eden

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This is one Reality Show that I can't wait to watch in HD. DVR set. I wished the Amazing Race will get the same treatment but I'll be happy with Survivor.

OK, I'm not thrilled with the PQ on this, looks like maybe it was shot at 24fps to give it a film look.

Looks pretty good here. We'll see if we wished it stayed HD after about a week in the wild.

S~

Interesting beginning.

I thought it looked pretty good...

I think the red team is in for a long game, they definately have some problems.

I thought the PQ was fine. I watched it on the 40" XBR. NExt week it will get recorded on the dvr connected to the 106" screen FP.

First episode: interesting. Glad Gillian is gone. She is annoying. Wish Michelle had not been so pissy, would have liked to see the computer gamer maybe get laid. :D

Here is an interesting tidbit. When Michelle got voted off, they never gave her a last comment. They gave Gillian one at the end, but after voting off the girl, they went right back to the tribe.

I am guessing she was so pissed off she didn't want to actually talk to the camera.

So far, a good start, I think!

Some caps....you would think anyone playing Survivor would expect the unexpected and dress accordingly...

Attachments

• Dressed for Game.JPG
    Dressed for Game.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 196
  • Ready.JPG
    Ready.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 181
  • Challenge.JPG
    Challenge.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 184
  • Orville Reddenbacker.JPG
    Orville Reddenbacker.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 210

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts