Survivor: Gabon -- Earth's Last Eden

I know, the PQ is stunning on my 99" which is the only TV I have watched this season from I Think that is it Iwatch 2-3 hours in the BT and usually other shows win out... I have Directv hooked to the small HT room 73... course it doesn't take long to switch...

Well as much as i wanted to see Crystal go, I really want Matty to win, so i think charlie going bye bye was a good thing.

I just watched the Ponderosa videos on cbs.com and it was pretty interesting to see how the jury lives... Still trying to figure out if Marcus is gay.

I think unless they are divided into teams again for immunity, the rest of Charlie's alliance are going bye bye one by one. It is ironic that Fang, who almost never won any team challenge, became the bigger alliance.

I was not sorry to see Charlie go. But Crystal is equally annoying. It was fun to watch Charlie get completely blind-sided. Who would have thought the gamer kid would turn out to be a power player.

Funny, only 6 weeks ago I was joking it was a shame that his little girl friend got booted, eliminated his chance at getting laid. :D

When Susie turned that was it, starting the domino effect...

I wonder about Susie. Was she sand bagging earlier on? Look at how fast she started the fire... and Sugar too! I thought Sugar spent most of her time at Exile. When did she have time to learn how to start the fire?

I wonder about Susie. Was she sand bagging earlier on? Look at how fast she started the fire... and Sugar too! I thought Sugar spent most of her time at Exile. When did she have time to learn how to start the fire?
It might get mighty lonely by yourself(assuming the camera people do not interact at all) and dark at night... maybe thats where she learned... and as for Susie, who know what they really do at camp day to day...

This is totally off subject, but I noticed that half of the time some players have glasses on and the otherhalf they dont. I wonder if they just dont need their glasses or if they are allowed to use contacts.

The other thing ive noticed now that Survivor is in HD is that none of the players have bad acne. I wonder if the players are allowed to wash their face with facewash...I know if i went 25 days w/o washing my face it would have more zits than a teenage boy!

Just some food for thought.

This is totally off subject, but I noticed that half of the time some players have glasses on and the otherhalf they dont. I wonder if they just dont need their glasses or if they are allowed to use contacts.

The other thing ive noticed now that Survivor is in HD is that none of the players have bad acne. I wonder if the players are allowed to wash their face with facewash...I know if i went 25 days w/o washing my face it would have more zits than a teenage boy!

Just some food for thought.

There is no way they would want to use contacts without the solution and plenty of clean water. Maybe they don't need their glasses other than for reading.. or maybe to start a fire.

If they don't allow razor to shave underarms, I doubt that they would allow face wash. :p

According to this site:
The secrets of 'Survivor' revealed - Survivor- msnbc.com

Do Survivor cast members get personal hygiene items?
Yes and no. They have access to a container with necessary supplies, such as feminine products, birth control, vital medications, contact lens solution, sunscreen, and insect repellent. Otherwise, they're on their own. Contestants don't get razors, toothbrushes, or other conveniences, so if they have bright white teeth or aren't growing body hair, it may be because of tooth whitening or laser hair removal they had done before they left for the show.

According to this site:
The secrets of 'Survivor' revealed - Survivor- msnbc.com

Do Survivor cast members get personal hygiene items?
Yes and no. They have access to a container with necessary supplies, such as feminine products, birth control, vital medications, contact lens solution, sunscreen, and insect repellent. Otherwise, they're on their own. Contestants don't get razors, toothbrushes, or other conveniences, so if they have bright white teeth or aren't growing body hair, it may be because of tooth whitening or laser hair removal they had done before they left for the show.

Very interesting... thanks for posting that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)