Survivor: Gabon -- Earth's Last Eden

What had the potential to be one of the great ploys of the game fell completely flat. Why did Chrystal vote the way she did? Given the choice, it made no sense. Bummer.

I am predicting a last minute switch in alliances next week. All will depend on immunity, but from the preview, it looks like Sugar is looking to break away from Kenny and Chrystal. Could change it up. But 6 left, and just 3 hours of show do get to the final 2.

Me, I am rooting for Bob all the way. He's the man.

These players are morons. Kenny is not as smart as he thinks he is. He just got lucky everyone else was(is) so stupid and gullible.

I think the producers screwed this game up with the second switchup, only the undeserving people(except Bob) are left IMHO.

And what the hell? How did Kenny think they were going to bring out the idol? They agreed all 4 voted for Matty and no idol needed. They would have had to tell Bob and Corinne ahead of time Crystal was not voting for Matty. Morons. (or maybe poor editing if they did)

If Bob gives the immunity idol up to Kenny like he says in next weeks clips, then he deserves to go also. Kenny got one thing right, Bob is not playing this game to win, which is too bad.

I liked her hair last night. She looked pretty good with that dress on during the immunity challenge.

I agree that Corrine and Bob really screwed up that play with Chrystal and Kenny. Kenny really deserves to go down; he is a cocky SOB.

I am really looking forward to seeing how it plays out; if there is a switch. If there is one thing Sugar isn't, its stupid - so, she could definitely be up to something.

Yeah, Bob is my pick... I figured Crystal wouldn't flip, and Kenny should have went long ago...

Yeah, like right after his little girlfriend went. :D

What scares me is that someone like Suzie could make it to the final two and based on all the animosity, actually win. Nothing worse than that type of outcome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts