Survivor: Gabon -- Earth's Last Eden

Not looking good for Bob as he didn't end it too gracefully as I think he would win the tie, but who knows what will happen.

However NO MORE KENNY!!!

:D +1

While I was surprised with the final immunity, I love how it turned out. :D

Fingers crossed for the ultimate end - where the true survivor really wins. Regardless, though, I must say, I have become incredibly impressed with Sugar. Hated her in the beginning.

There is justice and good does prevail...
;)

Well said.

I haven't been this pleased in a long time with Survivor. But I was nervous when Suzie had 3 votes.

I feel bad that Sugar got none. BUT she did pretty much put the dagger in the hearts of everybody on the jury.

Watching the reunion... Corrine really is a nasty B*. Her and Randy will go down in Survivor history, I am sure.

SO... assuming there is a All-Stars 3: what players get invited from Gabon?

It's ironic that Randy had the deciding vote. Especially the way it went. :)
Good season! The way it started, I didn't expect it to turn out so good.

I must say the first half of the season was pretty boring w/ one team winning most every challenge, but the second half was one of the best Survivor history. Sugar really play good game esp. since she had the idol and still didn't get voted off nor did she use it for herself, plus she saved both Bob and Matty. Somewhat surprised that at least Matty didn't give Sugar a vote at the end. I would like to see what the tie breaker would have been at the end. Bob & Suzie both won fire challenges, but Bob only had to beat one person.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)