Survivor: Gabon -- Earth's Last Eden

My wife went to school with Julie (from Survivor ~2 years ago) and had Bob as her Physics teacher. She's been cheering for him. Though he's got to be careful as his little game backfired a bit unless he can shift focus over to Kenny. I was cool with Kenny until the last few episodes and he's gotten pretty annoying. I still can't believe Bob had allied with Corinne to begin with.

-Mike

I think its funny that they think the old man is the biggest physical threat. I doubt he'll make it, but it would be fun to have someone actually deserve to win the game for once.

That's a good point about Sugar and her idol... though how many people that are left know about it? Kenny and Crystal? I don't think Bob and Corrine knew about it at all. I can't remember if Susie or Mattie knows.

I doubt Bob will win too... My wife figures if he gets kicked off next week, he made it as far as Julie so she can live with that, LOL. I think he and Susie are the only two I could see worthy of it. Matty actually seems fairly on the level to me too. I'm sure after his engagement he wouldn't be too depressed to be kicked off since he's still riding the high.

-Mike

That's a good point about Sugar and her idol... though how many people that are left know about it? Kenny and Crystal? I don't think Bob and Corrine knew about it at all. I can't remember if Susie or Mattie knows.

I doubt Bob will win too... My wife figures if he gets kicked off next week, he made it as far as Julie so she can live with that, LOL. I think he and Susie are the only two I could see worthy of it. Matty actually seems fairly on the level to me too. I'm sure after his engagement he wouldn't be too depressed to be kicked off since he's still riding the high.

-Mike

Everyone knows about Sugars' idol except Bob now.

Can't agree with you on Susie, she's done nothing except start fire, to win this game. Just hiding in the shadows.

Kenny buried himself. Crystal can just say Kenny tried to get me to change my vote but I stuck with the aliance.

S~

Can't agree with you on Susie, she's done nothing except start fire, to win this game. Just hiding in the shadows.

I agree she hasn't done much, but at least she hasn't been a totally annoyance, though granted I guess that's part of the fun of the game :D

-Mike

Kenny made a really really dumb move. Why does he even have to vote for Matty? Even if the idol is real, all he has to do is promise to vote for Matty and in the end not.... Bob and Corinne will still vote for Matty and the idol will be played. In that case, Matty will be gone and Kenny didn't betray anyone.

I hope Bob wins. His fake idols were amazing. Kenny actually fell for it after already saw Bob's first fake idol.

I think Suzie is playing it really smart. She made the biggest play in the game so far by switching and wiping out one by one the team that didn't lose any immunity challenge. If she didn't do that, she would have been long gone. Kenny took credit for Suzie's switching, but she didn't need any help.

Last edited:
Woah... so didn't see that one coming. After last week I figured
Bob would be gone this week. If it wasn't for Sugar, things could have gone really differently.
-Mike

SWEET!!!!

She didn't see that coming at all! Hope she has fun with Randy in Ponderosa!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving, awful, B-OTCH! Karma's a bitch, and so are you!

Hope Kenny's next, and it's a Bob, Matty, Sugar final 3, and Bob wins it all!!!!

Bob had better not give Kenny his next necklace, and Bob should have the jury votes....

Fun Sunday.....yeehaw!

When Sugar put the necklace on herself, I was thinking that it would be perfect for her to give the necklace to Matty at the last moment. I didn't think she would do it, but she did! I was awesome. The bad thing is if she is smart, she will want to be in the final 3 with suzie and kenny. If Bob is in the final 3, he would win most likely. He was in the original alliance and he didn't offend anyone maybe except Randy for giving him the fake idol. I think Matty is about equal in popularity to Sugar, but with Kenny and Suzie, Sugar got a good chance to win. It will be interesting.

I really want matty to win, but after this last episode, i really think sugar deserves it the most. Shes played a pretty good game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts