Survivor: Gabon -- Earth's Last Eden

As someone who wears contacts, I'd have to agree that I would not want to have to use them out in the wild like that. Just thinking of times when I go camping, and how much a pain it is with contacts then.

BUT...
The big question for me is do they give them toilet paper? I have always wondered - why aren't these people all waddling around with rashes on their behinds from wiping with a tropical leaf? Crude, I know, but its a real question. :D :D

As someone who wears contacts, I'd have to agree that I would not want to have to use them out in the wild like that. Just thinking of times when I go camping, and how much a pain it is with contacts then.

BUT...
The big question for me is do they give them toilet paper? I have always wondered - why aren't these people all waddling around with rashes on their behinds from wiping with a tropical leaf? Crude, I know, but its a real question. :D :D

I don't think so. TP has been a part of comfort rewards before.

S~

Na.. you use your hand! And then wash and disinfect it afterward with the contacts solution! LOL ;)

A Picture Is Worth a 1000 Words...

New Opening... Then The Sting :D Better if viewed thru this link

Attachments

• Nobag.jpg
    Nobag.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 91
  • The Jury.jpg
    The Jury.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 96
  • I made a fake one.jpg
    I made a fake one.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Heres a cookie.jpg
    Heres a cookie.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Ya Think.jpg
    Ya Think.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 87
  • The Web.jpg
    The Web.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 96
  • The Bait.jpg
    The Bait.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 97
  • No you don't.jpg
    No you don't.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 96
  • Here Randy.jpg
    Here Randy.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 103
  • Tonight....jpg
    Tonight....jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Sshh he might hear you.jpg
    Sshh he might hear you.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 95
  • Here Jeff.jpg
    Here Jeff.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Say WHAT.jpg
    Say WHAT.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 99
OMG. That was the funniest, most classic tribal ever.

S~

I just watched, and that was truly one of the funniest tribals ever. I was ROTFLMAO, as was my wife. But Bob most certainly now has an enemy on the jury if he gets that far, but it was worth every bit. Funny though, he actually voted for Suzie.

ALSO -- watched it on the big screen for the first time; WHAT A DIFFERENCE. It is excellent at 106" Lots of little things I never noticed, like the freckles on Sugar's face.

I don't think it will happen, but I would love a final 3 of Bob, Sugar, and Kenny. That would be sweet. Pun intended.

I just watched, and that was truly one of the funniest tribals ever. I was ROTFLMAO, as was my wife. But Bob most certainly now has an enemy on the jury if he gets that far, but it was worth every bit. Funny though, he actually voted for Suzie.

ALSO -- watched it on the big screen for the first time; WHAT A DIFFERENCE. It is excellent at 106" Lots of little things I never noticed, like the freckles on Sugar's face.

I don't think it will happen, but I would love a final 3 of Bob, Sugar, and Kenny. That would be sweet. Pun intended.
I haven't watched any of this season on other than my 99" (other than running into the livingroom to check the site) it's the only way to watch Survivor...(that's why I have gotten a couple behind at times...)one vote though, the rest will forgive him I think...read the latest Blog, surprising revelations by Jeff ;)

I haven't watched any of this season on other than my 99" (other than running into the livingroom to check the site) it's the only way to watch Survivor...(that's why I have gotten a couple behind at times...)one vote though, the rest will forgive him I think...read the latest Blog, surprising revelations by Jeff ;)

Originally I had it recorded on the living room DVR, and fell into the trap of just watching it there. but not anymore... So much better. NExt week I'll switch to an OTA feed for even better PQ.

The background just jumps at you... can't wait for another Island one... I would have love to have seen Pearl Islands or All Stars in HD... which brings up, I haven't heard a peep about where they are filming the next one at and it should be at around the same stage of the game...

Randy is a bitter mean SOB.

Look at this from an interview he did :

The fake idol joke last night seemed so out of Bob’s character. Were you surprised that he was part of it?

Yeah, and you’re right. It is not Bob’s character and you saw he had a lot of help making that decision. You bring up something that I want to talk about – Bob giving me the idol. His only strategy could be to make a fool out of me and he forgets that I’m on the jury and I’m voting whether or not… pretty much a million dollars. It shows last night that Sugar fell off her chair and rolled around in the dirt laughing at me when I was playing the idol. Again, is that trying to get my vote? When Crystal votes for me, she goes on that loud rant that she’s so famous for now. What if she gets to the end and then I’m on the jury? If any of those three make it to end, I don’t see how I could vote for any of them. If those are the three that make the final three or two of those make the final two, I’lll probably just walk off the set and quit. I’ll say, “Jeff, get me a plane home. I quit.” There’s a lot of people in the world. Osama bin Laden, Charles Manson, and Charles is second, Osama is third, and Sugar is number one and I mean that.

Sugar , Charles Manson, and Osama Bin Ladin. WOW. :rolleyes:

The one thing I can't wait to see is the reunion show question to Bob about the fake idol. It really was a move that was way out of his character; and he had to know that it was a guaranteed loss of one vote. And since everyone was voting for Randy, it was really only a means to humiliate him. Of course, BOB did not vote for him.

Should be a fun finale.

I thought that the voting already happened. The live show only does the revealing of the votes right? So what was Randy talking about? He already voted! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)