Survivor: Gabon -- Earth's Last Eden

Watching the reunion... Corrine really is a nasty B*. Her and Randy will go down in Survivor history, I am sure.

SO... assuming there is a All-Stars 3: what players get invited from Gabon?

Yeap. I can't stand her. So, Sue, Corrine, and Randy are the all-time B*s. Just because someone has a heart and feelings, doesn't make them a crybaby. I'd rather my daughters turn into someone like Sugar than Corrine.

S~

I would have liked to see Sugar at the reunion show turn around and belt that beetch in the mouth she was really obnoxious.And maybe that hot air bag Randy too.I was so glad when he got blindsided by that fake idol.His feelings were hurt because he got outplayed.
He deserved what he got.

Did they set up the tying vote for the final tribual council so that Matty & Bob would decide their own fate & not them ?

I think Sugar did that so she wouldn't have to decide. In reality she did haul Matty out once so she really didn't have any reason to help him a second time. Though Bob REALLY lucked out as he burnt the bridge with Susie after tribal as she sounded like she was going to vote for Bob to make the tie (then he wouldn't have needed Sugar), but he was understandably upset and let it out on her.

At first I was trying to figure out why Bob seperated himself from the group and was practicing making fire over and over, rather than politicing. But then it made sense :) I can't believe he got the fire re-light after it burnt out at first, he kept at it rather than giving up.

-Mike

Well said.

I haven't been this pleased in a long time with Survivor. But I was nervous when Suzie had 3 votes.

I feel bad that Sugar got none. BUT she did pretty much put the dagger in the hearts of everybody on the jury.

Same here. I was apparently yelling at the tv... my son came running down to see if I was ok :) I havent done that in a while!

Yeah, I am still happy about this season; it is so refreshing to have had such a good cast, and for once, having the really deserving person win. Although I wish Sugar got the $100,000.

Sugar really is classy, in spite of her childish response during the Randy vote-off, she certainly did not deserve the crap that came out of Corrine.

I thought it was a great season.When Randy got voted out,blind sided,that made my night.After that I didn't care who won or lost.He was a grown up spoiled brat IMHO.
After 17 seasons of Survivor,people just don't get it.Your tribe mates are going to lie and stab you in the back at some point.They all seem to forget that and expect life to be a bowl of cherries out there in the bush !!!!!

Randy is a bitter man, but he does it an open and honest way. I kind of like him. Corrine, on the other hand, is just plain mean and hurtful. I wish Sugar would have gotten the $100,000. Bob should give her the $100,000. She saved him so many times just because she thought he is a good guy, and not because Bob would help her in the game in anyway.

I want to see Sugar, Randy, and Bob back in all stars show. :)

I would like to see an "All-Winner All Stars", or an "All Non-Winner All Stars". That way there is no target on anyone's back from the get go. A chance to win another cool mil, or win your first. All is even.

I just can't say how happy I am that they went HD this season. It really was amazing. I'm ready for another beach location for the beautiful HD shots!

Jeff's final Blog is pretty cool at EW.com
Good Blog and good videos too.
As for going HD, I don't think they had much choice. The ratings would've suffered.
Personally, I probably wouldn't be watching this season if it was not in HD...

According to Jeff, Survivor: Brazil is going to be very different from Gabon. A lot of likable people and a very differently played game.

Good! I don't want another Randy! :D

I didn't like Randy at all, but he did make things interesting. Let's just hope for some hotties ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)