Survivor: Ghost Island

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Season 36 premieres Wednesday, February 28. This season will focus on mistakes from past tribe members. Interested in seeing how they pull that off.

survivorseason36cast.jpg

Survivor Season 36: Meet The Cast Of Ghost Island

S~

Reactions: dfergie
Too tired last night to watch a 2 hour premiere. Definitely on my list for tonight.

S~

Early but not really getting into the cast. Glad Seth Rogan is gone. Interesting with all of the old idols and immunity.

S~

Saw the first episode. Not bad. Gonzalez was an idiot, and deserved to go home for that dumb play. But I'm not sure I could have taken several episodes of Bob Ross. :)

The game has changed SO MUCH over the years, in some ways it has lost some of its charm, as everyone is hyper-playing every minute.

This is one of the few tribals I did not know what was going to happen.

S~
Yeah, I was clueless, but it is so early, I have no strong feelings for the players yet.

I find the tribal loyalty strange given that the tribes were swapped after 6 days. The winning tribe that sent the player to Ghost Island was foolish. They couldn't pick someone? Meh....

I wanna see a season where...

The first couple 'rounds' are single group
(no initial tribes and individual immunity).

Then make random tribes after 2nd or 3rd 'out'.

And, reshuffle after each tribal
until back to single group.

I wanna see a season where...

The first couple 'rounds' are single group
(no initial tribes and individual immunity).

Then make random tribes after 2nd or 3rd 'out'.

And, reshuffle after each tribal
until back to single group.
Wasn't there a season where they were one big group for the first round or so?

Personally I'd like the idea of 2 (or 3) tribes, but have them all live at the same camp. That way there would be constant communication between them, thus limiting tribal unity. This would even allow for he shuffling idea you mentioned (could do it prior to each challenge).

I thought they did that once with the tribes in the same camp.

Edit: Yep. Season 24 Men vs. Women (2 Tribes, 1 Camp, No Rules)

Last edited:
Still a bit surprised by the loyalty to a "tribe" they were with for about 6 days. But a good effort, even if it came up short.

Jeff had it right -- find a way to avoid actually coming to tribal. :)

Last night's episode was kind of boring. Liked the woman they sent home, although Jeff nailed the problem on the tribe. their alliance of 5 might wipe out the other players, but when they merge that 5 will not have any other ties or connections to the other players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)