Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Your Welcome!
Spectacular opening, I recorded OTA and have removed the commercials and am re-encoding now to burn to a disc to watch again... :)

Attachments

• Opening.jpg
    Opening.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Stephanie.jpg
    Stephanie.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Stephanie 1.jpg
    Stephanie 1.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 144
  • Sugar.jpg
    Sugar.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 156
Excellent first episode. It is so much easier to get into at the beginning when you already know the people. Boston Rob has to be the person with the opportunity to win the most money in the history of reality TV. This is his third time on Survivor and he and Amber were also on Amazing Race. That is an opportunity at $4 million, damn!

I have been avoiding this thread like the plague, since we did not get to watch until tonight.

I think Rupert really is in a lot of pain. A broken toe with no pain medicine in those conditions really cannot be fun.

I was pleased with Sugar going; I just wasn't in the mood to deal with her crying from week to week; but I definitely want to see the Heroes (well some of them) pull it out. It is fun to bring back some of these people, but there are some I don't even remember. I had to go through Wikipedia to do a refresher on some of the seasons. :)

The Heroes tribe is filled with too many guys (and Stephanie) who have huge egos. Working together just isn't their forte.

Tom & Colby cut their own throats, they should have let Steph get taken out, and try to work into the majority and make it to the merge. Now they're definitely the next to go.

The Villians are doing good, because they don't have too many egos. Russell has one, but knows how to dial it done (aka, be a snake in the grass).

And why do the Heroes keep putting people that suck at puzzles in the puzzle portions???

I think Tom and Colby are crazy for speaking up like they did. Put themsleves even more on the block than they were.

That was awesome! I have always hated her, every season she has been in.

Like Tom said, she has always had the ability to twist those weak minds......she's a manipulative b!tch.

Never did anything in camp or to help her tribes, only manipulated to get her as far as she went.

Last edited:
I was back to rooting for the Villains though
Russell should have waited, but funn how the Heroes all looked for the HIM and Sandra turned the other tribe against getting it, throw it away ?

Yeah, that was stupid on Russel's part. He could have waited til later, it was so obvious.

The Villains seem so much more comfortable with themselves and their tribe. The Heroes are all so paranoid for some reason.

Coach, what a p@ssy! She hurt my Dragon feelings....boo-hoo!

Well, JT is an idiot. Now he's in a 4-3 minority with no HII on the horizon.
Since Tom's already talked one person into flipping, then he'll probably be the next to go to prevent it from happening again.

JT really needs Steven around to formulate better plans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts