Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Yeah, a double elimination for next Wednesday.

I hate those, as there's almost no reward for winning the challenge.

The commercial I saw said both tribes go to tribal. It did not say that both tribes vote someone out (could just be a different commercial). I realize this is a slight difference, but it could mean that one tribe goes to observe and the other tribe is voting someone out (been done before). Just a thought.

Nice one by Russell, but the target just got bigger. They/He had better get another idol clue soon!

Heroes should have done that last week, they would be stronger.

It is a bummer that James got hurt again........

argh, I'm kicking myself now.

Someone had posted a boot list several weeks ago (up to the final 3). I figured it would be harmless speculation, with maybe the first couple right and then go completely off the deep end. Unfortunately it's proven 100% accurate so far, with correct Hidden Immunity Idols (including the one last night being given away).

Now that it's pretty much confirmed, it's somewhat ruined the suspense for me.

That's what I get for glancing at spoilers and thinking people are guessing.

argh, I'm kicking myself now.

Someone had posted a boot list several weeks ago (up to the final 3). I figured it would be harmless speculation, with maybe the first couple right and then go completely off the deep end. Unfortunately it's proven 100% accurate so far, with correct Hidden Immunity Idols (including the one last night being given away).

Now that it's pretty much confirmed, it's somewhat ruined the suspense for me.

That's what I get for glancing at spoilers and thinking people are guessing.

Please DON'T share! I don't think I can resist the temptation.

Jeff's Blog said:
And Rob’s face of confusion as he heard the votes being read was something we’re not used to seeing. I wonder how long it took him to figure out what happened.
With Tyson gone, I don't know how Rob can figure out who switched. Russell sure won't tell. It's going to drive Rob crazy trying to figure out who switched, because no one will think it's Tyson, since it led to him being voted off.

With Tyson gone, I don't know how Rob can figure out who switched. Russell sure won't tell. It's going to drive Rob crazy trying to figure out who switched, because no one will think it's Tyson, since it led to him being voted off.

Just watched this weeks show. How dumb can Tyson be? He deserves to be gone for being so stupid.

The Sting...

Attachments

• The Setup.jpg
    The Setup.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Flushing the Idol.jpg
    Flushing the Idol.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 105
  • Here.jpg
    Here.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 112
  • Hmmm.jpg