Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
Why would you be in the thread about a show if you haven't watched it? Blame no one but yourself.

Sorry to have ruined it for you, but honestly, no need for the foul language. This is a family forum.

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
Umm, to see what others have posted about the program. I wouldn't expect results to be in the clear on the night of the show. As I said, next day, yes, but not the same night.

Sorry you don't appreciate the English language, I cleaned it up for you. You should hear what words people use on the streets in public these days. And there are no kids here, this is an adult site.

And I don't blame myself, you could have used spoiler tags........easily...... and I wouldn't have read it, until I saw the show, or tomorrow.

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
Lesson learned. Again, sorry to have spoiled it for you. No reason to be a jerk about my appreciation for English. I wasn't the one posting cuss words in the forum when you know good and well that is against the forum rules and Scott doesn't appreciate it.

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
There are kids here. There are also people that read from work. Which can cause some people problems.

Anyway back on topic. Survivor...

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Why would you be in the thread about a show if you haven't watched it? Blame no one but yourself.

Sorry to have ruined it for you, but honestly, no need for the foul language. This is a family forum.

I have to agree. I did not get to watch Survivor from LAST WEEK or THIS WEEK until tonight, so this is the first time I have viewed this thread in 10 days.

I think it is always a risk in any tv programming forum.

On the last two weeks, I was impressed by the Heroes having the brains to recognize that James was weakened by his injury; and as far as this week - I think its obvious that the Villians are at a disadvantage in NOT having seen Russell play last fall. He is the king, and I for one, was sick and tired of Boston Rob. Can't beat it: the King took out Tyson and Rob and before the merge. Now that is smooth! :)

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
Don't know if you've seen the preview for this week, but it looks pretty good. Looks like Jeff is really messing with them about a merge.

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
Don't know if you've seen the preview for this week, but it looks pretty good. Looks like Jeff is really messing with them about a merge.
From what I hear, the merge is still another 2 weeks away. ie. merge with 10 left.

But Jeff messing with them about the merge makes it interesting. Because strategy on who to vote out is different depending if the merge is the next week or not.

I'd like to see a season where there was no merge. Make everyone think there was one coming, but then not have it happen.

Last edited:

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
Not merging would be a good twist, but I'm not sure how they would vote in the end as they wouldn't have been around the other team and would only be able to vote based on the interaction at the challenges.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Not merging would be a good twist, but I'm not sure how they would vote in the end as they wouldn't have been around the other team and would only be able to vote based on the interaction at the challenges.

I agree, it would be interesting. Or maybe switch them up - that would add a good twist with this group!

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
There's the tribal councils that let you see what's happened. They can vote based on those.
I believe they've had pre-merge jury members in the past.

Need

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 20, 2004
I love how Russel told Rob that they should get rid of one of the 2 girls right in front of them. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)