Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Yeah, that was stupid on Russel's part. He could have waited til later, it was so obvious.
Yeah, I thought it was stupid too. I wonder if he already knew he was in some sort of trouble, so felt that he needed it anyway, at least to get to the merge.
The Villains seem so much more comfortable with themselves and their tribe. The Heroes are all so paranoid for some reason.
Has to do with ego's. Almost all the male Heroes have a big ego and feel the need to be the alpha male, thus the clashes.
The villians on the other hand, they have a couple egos, but the people there will sit back and let someone else take the lead.
Coach, what a p@ssy! She hurt my Dragon feelings....boo-hoo!
Tell me about it. Tyson gave him the best advice ever (stop telling stories because no one believes you and just makes fun of you anyway), and yet he just ignores it.

Coach doesn't realize that he's a joke, to both his teammates and the viewing audience.

Incredible challenge this time with the oil... ;)

Yeah, I thought that. :)

I was so glad to see Cirie go. She should never have gone as long as she did in any of the seasons she was in. Tom's and JT's move was awesome.

I was a bit surprised by Russell, and how he screwed that up with the idol.

Excellent episode for sure. I think if I was JT I would have only made the switch if they still had the HII

Nothing really enlightening, but interesting reading. And he nailed Tyson perfectly. while I found Coach's crying to be pathetic, it was equally pathetic to tell everyone about it.

I hated Tyson the first time he played, and I like him even less now. Yeah he is a villain, but I never thought he deserved to come back for a second season. Then again, the idea of brining back Cirie for a third season? Don't get me started there.

The person no one is talking about, but whom I am liking more this season than ever before is Jeri Matheny. Yeah, maybe she is a cougar; but she is 10 years older than when we first saw her games with Colby (still my favorite player never to win the million) and I think she is a lot smarter, and more mature. i hope she makes the merge.

I think if I was JT I would have only made the switch if they still had the HII
Definately, because a 3-3 tie would show that he broke ranks, and in a revote everyone who voted for Colby would have switched to Tom, and then Tom would be gone, and JT taking his place on the chopping block next time.

It's been entertaining so far this season, but weird.....the Heroes are starting to look like they have no chance.

I want to see Boston Rob AND Russell go far, why can't they just work together?

The HII is going to be huge. Hopefully Russell uses it correctly. I worry about his little crush. Hopefully he won't take his eye off the ball.

Loving NCAA hoops, but bummed it will be another two weeks before a new episode. (I know it is on next Wednesday, but we all know that will be a clip show). :(

Yeap. There were some of the best games ever yesterday. 3 overtimes and almost 4.

S~

Yeah, some great games. Even though UNI is normally my mortal nemesis, I really enjoyed watching them pull out their first Tournament win. Strange how in the regular season I pray for them to lose, but yesterday, my Missouri Valley Conference loyalties prevailed. Plus I knew all the names of the players. :D

Loving NCAA hoops, but bummed it will be another two weeks before a new episode. (I know it is on next Wednesday, but we all know that will be a clip show). :(

Next Wednesday is still a little early to just be a clip show. I would almost bet that it will be a regular show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)