SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
PLEASE do not post any season results spoilers here. We do not want to encourage what happened last spring. Any spoilers of vote orders and final results will get deleted immediately.

On the night of each show, you can post spoilers USING the [ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ] tags. But do not discuss weekly outcomes in the open discussion with out them until the next day. If you can't watch Survivor until the weekend, we'd recommend skipping this thread from Wednesday until you watch! :)

THIS JUST IN...

...from CBS Entertainment

"SURVIVOR" MOVES TO WEDNESDAY NIGHT THIS FALL IN A TRIBAL BATTLE OF THE AGES

LOS ANGELES - July 28, 2010 - The next edition of SURVIVOR will be a battle for the ages...literally. The 20 new castaways will be divided into two Tribes of 10: Young vs. Old. The Espada Tribe, made up of individuals over the age of 40, must prove they have the life experience and knowledge that will ultimately help them Outwit and Outlast their younger competitors. The La Flor Tribe, consisting of individuals 30 years of age and younger, will have to use their youth and vitality to Outplay and ultimately Outlast their elders. Who will prevail: youth or maturity?

SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA premieres in its new night this fall on Wednesday, Sept. 15 - returning to the time period where the series' first season aired in the summer of 2000.

For more detailed information on SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA, log on to Watch Survivor on CBS.com. Full Episodes, Clips and Behind the Scenes footage..

Read more: Breaking News - "SURVIVOR" MOVES TO WEDNESDAY NIGHT THIS FALL IN A TRIBAL BATTLE OF THE AGES | TheFutonCritic.com Breaking News - "SURVIVOR" MOVES TO WEDNESDAY NIGHT THIS FALL IN A TRIBAL BATTLE OF THE AGES | TheFutonCritic.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they did.This show is getting old fast.Whay are they messing with moving it to Wednesday ? Better ratings ?

Old Fast? It's been on for a decade... Nothing fast about that.

They should have Survivor: Pimps vs. Hoes. That would be good TV. They could divide them into 4 brothels with one Pimp assigned to each.

I stomached it through last season.I thought Russell was a great villian.I enjoyed his charachter.He's why I watched it the last 2 seasons.
I'm done with it now.I'm all Survivored out !

Don't like the move to Wednesday at all. I enjoyed the last two seasons more than I have in a long time. I'll watch for sure, but not sure if I like the "young" vs "old" either. I guess I'm in the middle of a personal conflict as normally I would have gone for the "young" team but since the cutoff is 30 and I'm 31 I guess I have to be on the "old" side now... :D

I stomached it through last season.I thought Russell was a great villian.I enjoyed his charachter.He's why I watched it the last 2 seasons.
I'm done with it now.I'm all Survivored out !

I enjoyed all of last year, even though in the fall, Russell was the only strong player in a group of losers. But he was a bast$%d of the first magnitude, and made you want to watch.

In the spring, All Stars was great because it was just fun seeing players again, and being surprised when I found myself liking players I always despised in the past, like Jeri, being annoyed by old favorites (like Rupert), and disappointed in some (like Colby).

BUT I still say YAWN to this old v young thing. I'd just like plain-ole-Survivor. Maybe throw in exile island.

I say get rid of the hidden immunity idols for awhile too. They need something new but I feel like the HII has been played out enough.

Or better yet, give a bunch of worthless clues to a hidden immunity idol that doesn't exist. People would be plotting against people thinking they had it, when in actuality it never existed.

Ha, I love that idea Derwin0! Clue: There may be a hidden immunity idol hidden around your camp. Make up crazy riddles

With no actual idol anywhere people would be driving themselves crazy trying to find it.

Beware some sites out there. Evidently there are some spoilers & boot lists out there, like there was last year that ruined it for people like me.

So I'm going to pretty much avoid other Survivor boards, and will not read any comments to Jeff's posts this year.

Or better yet, give a bunch of worthless clues to a hidden immunity idol that doesn't exist. People would be plotting against people thinking they had it, when in actuality it never existed.

Love it. Put in your copyright.

S~

Now to be really diabolical. Have clues lead to the hidden immunity idol being hidden in plain site at tribal council.

That way if someone figures it out, they can pick it up and use it at the vote. The fun begins when multiple people figure it out.

Beware some sites out there. Evidently there are some spoilers & boot lists out there, like there was last year that ruined it for people like me.

So I'm going to pretty much avoid other Survivor boards, and will not read any comments to Jeff's posts this year.

Yeah, thanks for the heads-up, because I had it ruined for me as well. Although I was less pissed knowing Sandra won with advanced noticed than I would have been if it hit me in the head like a brick on the last night! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts