Survivor: Samoa

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ultimate Survivor

• Natalie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jaison

• Mick

• Brett

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, as dumb as these FOA FOA tribe members are, I'm getting used to the Russell picking them off strategy.

He should have been on BB this year, to weed those idiots out faster!! :)

And what he hell was Yasmin thinking?

Survivor: Samoa Goes on After Samoa Earthquake

Survivor: Samoa had just started airing its season on CBS, before the Samoa earthquake came yesterday and spawned a devastating tsunami. The island of Upolu was the location of Survivor: Samoa, and although that area got hit hard by yesterday's earthquake, no one on Survivorwas in the path.
Source & More: associatedcontent.com

Actually Survivor 20 rumored to be another All Stars should have just finished taping... Survivor Season 20 - Survivor Fever
Yeah, I've heard it's supposed to be "Heros vs. Villans", and was filmed right after Samoa.

I wonder how much of an advantage Russell will have, since none of the other contestants had a chance to see him on Samoa, and see what type of player he is.

Ok, Evil Russell is a jerk, but he is smart. He knew he needed to keep Jaison on his side. Brilliant move. Give a little, to get a little.

Of course, he doesn't seem concerned about winning immunity challenges, and their tribe is on the path to annihilation at the merge. Poof! All gone. Just like once before.

The Foa Foa members are idiots for not seeing how E.R. is manipulating them... :D

Yes, and there will be few left after the merge. The downside right now is we barely know anything about the players on the other tribe.

Me thinks it is time to re-shuffle tribes soon. :)

I really think that would be the worst part of Survivor (being wet). I can handle being hungry, I can handle being dirty, I can handle sleeping on the ground, but always being wet would be terrible. I bet not taking that tarp isn't very "comfortable" now...

I really think that would be the worst part of Survivor (being wet). I can handle being hungry, I can handle being dirty, I can handle sleeping on the ground, but always being wet would be terrible. I bet not taking that tarp isn't very "comfortable" now...

Always being wet would be terrible, but I think being covered in insect bites would be worse.....Some seasons the players absolutely get torn to pieces.

Always being wet would be terrible, but I think being covered in insect bites would be worse.....Some seasons the players absolutely get torn to pieces.

That's a good point. You're right some of the seasons people got all bitten up. That would be miserable for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)