Survivor: Samoa

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ultimate Survivor

• Natalie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jaison

• Mick

• Brett

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The worst part with Foa Foa self-destructing is that I actually like all the interplay on that tribe, and find the other tribe irritating and annoying. AND I must say, I have come to enjoy Russell on Foa Foa. He's an impressive player.

That rain sure looked nasty in terms of what it did to their feet and hands.

Strange... the new preview for this week reveals a lot about the injury that was hinited at in the trailer at the end of last week.

it is Russell from Galu; he whacks his head on the game board they are using while blindfolded. Jeff says it is the scariest moment of 19 seasons of Survivor. I suspect he goes home.

Strange... the new preview for this week reveals a lot about the injury that was hinited at in the trailer at the end of last week.

it is Russell from Galu; he whacks his head on the game board they are using while blindfolded. Jeff says it is the scariest moment of 19 seasons of Survivor. I suspect he goes home.
Yeah, after going out of their way to not show who was hurt in last week's preview, they pretty much gave it away all this week. :confused:

Someone getting hurt and having to go home will explain how they are able to have 20 people and the same number of episodes as usual. With the earlier injury, we'll have 2 episodes where 2 people leave (1 injury, 1 tribal).

Someone getting hurt and having to go home will explain how they are able to have 20 people and the same number of episodes as usual. With the earlier injury, we'll have 2 episodes where 2 people leave (1 injury, 1 tribal).

But they could not anticipate losing two people to medical; so maybe they just were planning on more episodes and had this change things.

Of course I found it strange when the first guy left that they still went to tribal. they didn't usually do that.

I must say, I don't like having 20 people. It is too many. 16 really is ideal.

They have a double tribal sometimes... if it is indeed
Galu Russell
it might be a good thing ;)
I forget which one it was, but one of the Survivor's canceled a planned double tribal due to an injury.

Personally I hate double tribals, as it pretty much guarantees an older member is ejected even though that tribe is continually winning. I don't think the tribe should have to go to council when they've won. There's pretty much no reward for winning.

I forget which one it was, but one of the Survivor's canceled a planned double tribal due to an injury.

Personally I hate double tribals, as it pretty much guarantees an older member is ejected even though that tribe is continually winning. I don't think the tribe should have to go to council when they've won. There's pretty much no reward for winning.

I agree, although in this instance it would sure help Foa Foa have even a fighting chance.

Yeah, unless Foa Foa still loses the challenge after Russell gets hurt! Then they would both lose team members so it wouldn't really help. This will be interesting to watch tonight.

Yeah, unless Foa Foa still loses the challenge after Russell gets hurt! Then they would both lose team members so it wouldn't really help. This will be interesting to watch tonight.

I thought about that after I wrote it; and this is the really sad part. I LIKE Foa Foa, but I have a hard time imagining them surviving the merge.

Wow, interesting outcome. Big Russell gone and no one else. That rain is really getting bad. Not getting the tarp as a reward may go down as the worst reward decision in Survivor history!

Dumbest Move in Survivor History!

Next to Erik, Jason was probably the dumbest player ever. He was on the outs even before the merge. After Eliza, he must have known that he’d be the next to go. When Eliza was voted out, everybody was eyeing Jason to be the next casualty. It was only because the girls decided to get rid of Ozzy that saved Jason but after that horrible blindside, he was next. It was good that he found the real hidden immunity idol at Exile Island (he mistakenly unearthed a fake HDI previously which he gave to Eliza) because that meant that he stays in the game a bit longer. Upon his return to camp, Natalie (Bolton) came up to him and worked him hard, saying that he does not need to worry because they plan on sending James home. Blindly trusting her, Jason tells her that he has found the HDI. She even went as far as telling him that he need not use his immunity and he actually believed her! That night, the second biggest blindside of the game happened when Jason did not use his immunity and was sent home.

Next to Erik, Jason was probably the dumbest player ever. He was on the outs even before the merge. After Eliza, he must have known that he’d be the next to go. When Eliza was voted out, everybody was eyeing Jason to be the next casualty. It was only because the girls decided to get rid of Ozzy that saved Jason but after that horrible blindside, he was next. It was good that he found the real hidden immunity idol at Exile Island (he mistakenly unearthed a fake HDI previously which he gave to Eliza) because that meant that he stays in the game a bit longer. Upon his return to camp, Natalie (Bolton) came up to him and worked him hard, saying that he does not need to worry because they plan on sending James home. Blindly trusting her, Jason tells her that he has found the HDI. She even went as far as telling him that he need not use his immunity and he actually believed her! That night, the second biggest blindside of the game happened when Jason did not use his immunity and was sent home.

Huh? Where is this coming from? Ozzy, what was that three or four seasons ago?

I finally saw this week's episode. Wow, what is it with low-blood pressure this season. Two people down due to it. Strange. Must have been some serious dehydration going on out there.

I am glad Foa Foa did not have to go to tribal again, although I would have been happy if Galu's new plan had gone through and they could have taken out one of the women. While her mullet makes me laugh, and she is no way the ultimate survivor, I want Shambo to last a while longer.

But at this point I am with the under-dogs, and cheering for Foa Foa. Amazing how I have come to like Evil Russell as a player. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts