Survivor: San Juan del Sur — Blood vs. Water II

I never would have thought that I would be OK with her winning, but I can't imagine voting for anyone else if I was on the jury and those were the three options. When I saw the puzzle aspect of the final challenge I had a feeling it was going to be an all female final 3.

I loved how Reed didn't back down on his comments from the final tribal. He nailed her to a "T" and didn't back down from it at the reunion.

*hint* when you've been married & divorced three times, it's not them.

I never would have thought that I would be OK with her winning, but I can't imagine voting for anyone else if I was on the jury and those were the three options.
Based on the way she played the game, I can only see 2 people I'd almost considered voting for instead of Natalie. Jon, based on his play up until his blindside, and Keith based on how he did on challenges, though I'd almost give Natalie the edge against Keith due to Keith's lack of skill in strategy.

You must've been seeing a different Jon than I did. I thought Jon was only slightly less clueless than Jaclyn. He was 'convinced' in his own abilities but what I observed didn't match up well with that.

Reactions: teachsac
I just disliked Jon enough that I couldn't vote for him because of that. I was cheering for Keith. I agree, he didn't have the strategy, but honestly that was kind of refreshing. Once he was out I was all in for Nat. And that is big considering I said this early in the season right after the sister was booted:
I hate those twits...I mean twins. Glad to see her go.

It would actually be great to have a full cast of people who had never seen the show and knew nothing about it.

I thought pretty lame tribal except for Reed going off on Missy. I think Natalie deserved the win even though I was hoping initially that she would be the second person voted off.

S~

Best thing from the Pondorosa clips was seeing how Baylor knew her mom didn't have a chance for a single vote except hers :D

I was out on Wednesday, and finally watched last night. I avoided this thread, and un-followed Survivor on Facebook, and managed to NOT have the result spoiled.

I grudgingly accept that Natalie deserved to win. But oh, how I wish Jaclyn had a few brain cells and realized she needed to vote her out. Watching that 53 year old fire-fighter win challenge after challenge, I so wanted him to win.

I found the reunion show interesting, loved how Rocker and Natalie made up. Loved how Probst NEVER once acknowledged Rocker's girlfriend who quit. She looked miserable for an hour. :) But I also found the unwillingness of Reed to even apologize for those very accurate, yet quite cruel words to Missy, a but put-offing. His "I was talking about your character in the game" rationale is not really persuasive. It was all true, but it was mean. Didn't quite fit his "christian" identity. Or maybe it did.

After wondering why Reed and Josh voted for different people, found out that Reed said he intentionally threw his vote to Jacqueline to prevent Missy from being tied with Jacqueline for 2nd which would get them both $85k, so instead Jac got $100k and Missy only got $50k. hahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts