Survivor: San Juan del Sur — Blood vs. Water II

If Natalie was smart, she'd slip over to the minority group and blindside John with his HII. Big IF though...

This season is mostly over, and I still am unimpressed with the lot of them. I was impressed, however, by the immunity challenge. There is NO way I could have done that with my feet. They apparently named that challenge in honor of Troyzon.

Next Episode: S29, E10

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

"This is Where We Build Trust":
A castaway makes a trade to obtain security; a chaotic tribal council features the first idol of the season.

S~

Good use of idols.

But loved this redneck line from the the immunity challenge, "it's just like Jesus on the cross baby, if he can live that long, I can do it." :)

Jon dodged a bullet, good tribal, rooting for Natalie all the way... Thinking from the edits though that Baylor may go far. Never give up a chance at immunity for food, bad mistake...

Oh please no. I can't stand Natalie. That would be a horrible ending to a mediocre season for me.

Next Episode: Season 29, Episodes 11 and 12

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

"Kind of Like Cream Cheese; Still Holden' On":
Thirty grueling days into the competition, the contestants compete for a spot in the top six; A contestant bent on revenge targets a strong player.

S~

Jeff's leading questions and observations at the last tribal reached a new level as far as affecting the results of the game. That pre vote discussion orchestrated by Jeff completely nuked the seemingly "Sure Thing" blind side of Jon. I don't remember him doing so much of that in the earlier seasons and don't like it much now.

Only watched the first hour. Not surprised. BUT I don't like any of them. John was a total jerk. I swear if Natalie ends up winning a million dollars I am going to throw something at my TV. It will be like Vicepia all over again.

Random question -- several years ago there was a season where a tribe was incredibly complacent, and did nothing to try to work, to find food. They were convinced that when they were in desperate straights, Jeff would come in and save the day. He arrived on a boat at the beach, and told them, tough, there is no food coming, you need to figure it out on your own. It was some tough love. This story was recounted in a sermon at church this week, but the pastor couldn't remember the season. I tried to hunt it down, but came up blank.

Ring any bells?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts