Survivor: San Juan del Sur — Blood vs. Water II

Yeah, I don't recall it. But it has piqued my interest. So hard with Survivor, since the seasons all seem to blend.

Finished the two hour episode. Meh.... Building to a finale with people I just don't like. And I wonder if Missy really goes home given the accident they show, or if she decides to hang in. Almost think she will stay in JUST because they showed it in the preview.

Ready for this season to be over I think.

Old swamp man Keith still alive lol.He is the underdog and whom I'm pulling for.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: rockymtnhigh
Yup, at this point, Keith is the only one I will be happy winning.

The new ponderosa videos are good, but man, Jeremy needs to get over himself. He lost. Its over. Let it go. :)

I'm also pulling for Keith. Interestingly, Natalie is not bothering me like she used to. Being without her twim makes he a much better person.

Natalie bothers me just by breathing. An arrogance about her I can't stand. If she wins, it will be like reliving Vicepia all over again. Honestly, I just want this season over.

She's not my favorite by a long shot. But the reality is that she is playing a hell of a game and most certainly should win.
I think it'll be her or Keith. Both seem to have the support of many in the jury and are playing good games.

Jacqueline is screwed by being associated with John, who no one on the jury likes (due to his entitlement attitude).
Missy annoys all guys with her b*itchyness, it's no wonder she's had 3 failed marriages.
Baylor, like Jacqueline, suffers from guilt by association. Plus neither of the 2 have played really strong games, and have each relied on others to carry them, something juries don't like.

So if Keith or Natalie make it to the jury, one of them wins.

Also, something that never seems to occur to any of the pairs that have gone far, you do not want your loved one in the final 3 with you, you'd likely split votes between you and allow the 3rd person to sneak a victory. Best to get your loved one onto the jury for a guaranteed vote, as well as someone to help lobby the jury.

In what survivor world does the woman in a cast, get to stay in the game?

I'll admit it -- gulp -- Natalie is playing the game well. But I just don't like her. I'm going for Keith. I agree that neither Missy nor Baylor should win. And Jaclyn is tainted by John. Just so glad he is gone.

In what survivor world does the woman in a cast, get to stay in the game?
I thought the rules were that if you couldn't perform in a challenge due to an injury then you were gone. She should have been made to at least try. I'm sure some other people that were removed against their will due to that are probably calling their lawyers.

Probst comments on the injury

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/12/11/survivor-jeff-probst-missy-injured/

Whenever someone gets injured, viewers always fill our message boards wondering what kind of medical treatment players are allowed to receive without being pulled from the game and what they are not, so why don’t you talk about what happened specifically here with Missy hurting her foot, and also generally in terms of what medical assistance would constitute the need for someone to quit playing.It’s not a hard fast rule because every injury is so specific. But here’s the general approach—if you are in a life-threatening situation, we pull you. Period. That could even be a tiny little cut on your little finger, which we fear could get infected and get in your bloodstream. If so, you’re out. This happened to James way back when. But if you’re not in danger then it’s up to you. You can choose to leave the game due to pain or injury, but if medical doesn’t pull you then it’s still considered a quit, even though it may be unbearable. But if you fall in between—you’re not in a life-threatening situation and you don’t want to quit—then we assess on a case by case basis.

What we won’t do is anything that will give you an advantage. For instance if you are really weak from lack of food we won’t give you an IV to get you nourished and feeling better. But, what we can do is lance a boil that is really bothering you, or give you stitches for a small cut, or a wrap if your knee feels a little wonky. In Missy’s case the question centered around whether the foot was broken or not and how best to treat it. Because there were only a few days left in the game, our doctor felt fine protecting the foot and giving her some sticks to help her walk. Had this been early in the game she would have been pulled—no question about it. So what we did for Missy did not give her an advantage, it just allowed her to continue on, albeit at a major disadvantage. Hope that makes some sense. It’s tricky without a specific situation.

Jaclyn has done nothing in this game, dead weight like Missy, both should go as even Baylor has won immunity once...
Unfortuantely that means she's safe, as everyone figures she'll only get the 1 Jon vote. Penny as well, as they figure she'll only get Baylor's vote.

So I can see both Keith and Natalie wanting to have Jaclyn & Missy in the final 3 with them.

This is actually one of the most interesting Survivor seasons I have seen! I am not rooting for anyone but they are playing the game. It is not like most of the previous ones where you get the alliance stick together no matter what.

ALL of the leaders/strongest/smartest players are out there in jury. How often do you see that? I am pretty sure Keith will win if he could get into the final 3. A fireman who stayed in the game after all of his alliance were gone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)