Survivor Season 32: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty II

Not really talking about the shape Tai is in. I'm thinking Jason will literally throw him into the fire after that tribal. ;)

Well yeah, we could see the first Survivor felony. But he is still sitting pretty with two votes and an idol. And the other idol went home with Scott. Buh-bye. Too bad for Jason he didn't throw it to him before he left.

Its funny the super idol, which can be used after the votes are tabulated, is how the idol FIRST worked back in the original Exile Island season (12, I believe -- I just watched it on Hulu a few weeks ago).

I'm in the opposite camp as you guys. I was rooting for Scott, Jason and Tai to take it all the way to the end. Depending on who is at the final, I think that Tai has screwed himself out of several votes. I don't see Jason, Neil, Nick or Scot voting for him. Probably not Debbie either.

I'm in the opposite camp as you guys. I was rooting for Scott, Jason and Tai to take it all the way to the end. Depending on who is at the final, I think that Tai has screwed himself out of several votes. I don't see Jason, Neil, Nick or Scot voting for him. Probably not Debbie either.

I just though they were arrogant beyond words, and not very like-able. Tai had been a favorite early on, but I don't think I would trust him at all if I was any other player. And yeah, I think Tai would be great to take to finals, because he's lost lots of votes.

I just though they were arrogant beyond words, and not very like-able. Tai had been a favorite early on, but I don't think I would trust him at all if I was any other player. And yeah, I think Tai would be great to take to finals, because he's lost lots of votes.
Our thoughts also, can't believe Tai went along with them as long as he did...

I agree that they were arrogant, but I enjoyed it. Probably because I really don't like any of them that are left. My favorite is probably the young girl, but I don't think she has a chance.

Started watching season 26, the second fans v favorites, on Hulu. My 18 year old son, who has never paid much attention to Survivor, is all into it. He keeps saying, let's watch another. Good stuff.

"She annoys me greatly," - episode title and statement by one of the craziest survivors of all time. Who? And in reference to what player? No cheating.

Its pretty limited in terms of my ability to remember player names. :) But there are definitely stand-outs.
That's for sure! I've watched every season and there are probably less than 10 people that I actually remember their name. Most of them played more than once.

I still miss the openings with the names, it helps me remember who is who...

Yeah, definitely. Although after a few episodes, I tend to fast forward through that on the DVR anyway. Its amazing how many players there are who have made zero impression on me. Then again, those who are on the show for 1-5 episodes just aren't likely to. Then there are losers who make it to the end. Sandra? Twice? Really. Vicepia. Ugh... I almost threw a brick at my tv when she won the million.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)