Survivor Season 32: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty II

A lot is going to come down to the immunity challenge. Hated to see the old man go out like that.

Dang, what a pissy way to have to go out. And that old guy was awesome. Such a shame. I'm left with a final four that I just don't like very much. Definitely don't want to see Tai win. He lost my support a few weeks ago. Aubrey is just a bit annoying, but if she wins, I'm ok. Cyd is my wife's favorite. Well, at least none of them are Vicepias, or Sandras.... Or a handful of other undeserving losers.

Dang, what a pissy way to have to go out. And that old guy was awesome. Such a shame. I'm left with a final four that I just don't like very much. Definitely don't want to see Tai win. He lost my support a few weeks ago. Aubrey is just a bit annoying, but if she wins, I'm ok. Cyd is my wife's favorite. Well, at least none of them are Vicepias, or Sandras.... Or a handful of other undeserving losers.

Totally agree with everything you said. I enjoyed most of the season, but as it comes down to the end, I just don't care who wins. I can't say that I like any of them.

Reactions: rockymtnhigh
Michele completely won me over in the past three episodes. I respect Aubrey's game-play, but she always irritated me in some ways. If Mark the Chicken couldn't win, then Michele was the next best thing. :)

Seriously, I think Scot's comments in tribal really were spot on. Satisfied with the end, but the reunion show wasted too much time. And Poor Tai couldn't say anything coherent. Sadly, I am sure he will be back.

Reactions: lakebum431
Yes, Tai was a mess. I think they must have done a ton of editing to the taped show to make him form complete sentences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts