Survivor Season 32: Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty II

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
A lot is going to come down to the immunity challenge. Hated to see the old man go out like that.

Dang, what a pissy way to have to go out. And that old guy was awesome. Such a shame. I'm left with a final four that I just don't like very much. Definitely don't want to see Tai win. He lost my support a few weeks ago. Aubrey is just a bit annoying, but if she wins, I'm ok. Cyd is my wife's favorite. Well, at least none of them are Vicepias, or Sandras.... Or a handful of other undeserving losers.

Dang, what a pissy way to have to go out. And that old guy was awesome. Such a shame. I'm left with a final four that I just don't like very much. Definitely don't want to see Tai win. He lost my support a few weeks ago. Aubrey is just a bit annoying, but if she wins, I'm ok. Cyd is my wife's favorite. Well, at least none of them are Vicepias, or Sandras.... Or a handful of other undeserving losers.

Totally agree with everything you said. I enjoyed most of the season, but as it comes down to the end, I just don't care who wins. I can't say that I like any of them.

Reactions: rockymtnhigh
Michele completely won me over in the past three episodes. I respect Aubrey's game-play, but she always irritated me in some ways. If Mark the Chicken couldn't win, then Michele was the next best thing. :)

Seriously, I think Scot's comments in tribal really were spot on. Satisfied with the end, but the reunion show wasted too much time. And Poor Tai couldn't say anything coherent. Sadly, I am sure he will be back.

Reactions: lakebum431
Yes, Tai was a mess. I think they must have done a ton of editing to the taped show to make him form complete sentences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)