Survivor: Worlds Apart

Even though I like Joe, there is just no way he could win. I just don't see him winning every single challenge. He will be gone the first time he didn't win. And there is no more idol out there. The 2 in game will not be played until weeks later or maybe not at all.

The more I watched, the more I liked Haley. I wouldn't mind seeing Joe win. White collar blew it last week. They should have gone with the no collars, now they'll go, too.

S~

The more I watched, the more I liked Haley. I wouldn't mind seeing Joe win. White collar blew it last week. They should have gone with the no collars, now they'll go, too.
For some stupid reason, they're trusting Boston Not-Rob, Will, and their HII to turn the tables when the no collars are gone.
Blues are too tight and number differential too high for it to work. They should have teamed with the smaller no collars, it would give them a better shot at using the HII to turn the numbers when the Blues are gone.

If I was Joe I would have put that fake immunity idol around my own neck instead of handing it to Mike. Just didn't see the strategic value in what he did. Was bummed to see him go home. At this point the only people I like are Jen and the guy (who is so memorable, I don't remember his name) who won immunity last week. I swear this is shaping up to be a "anybody but Rodney or Mike" survivor end run for me. 30 seasons in, and these are the yahoos we have to watch.

If I was Joe I would have put that fake immunity idol around my own neck instead of handing it to Mike. Just didn't see the strategic value in what he did.

I don't understand it either. The no collars really don't have a game plan. When Jenn played the idol the week before, it really didn't do much except to delay the inevitable. Yet they acted like they won a huge victory. They should have use that to win over the numbers or at least take out the leader.

I think the white collars are going to win.

Damn iPad Forum app.... The post saying who went home popped up in my notifications. Haven't watched the episode yet, but thanks to an app (Talkatap) the episode is ruined. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::shh

ok... I'm done. ;)

Well, Mike did too many stupid things, and ruined his game for himself. Proved himself to be untrustworthy and called someone out with no proof, so after the reward challenge thing, most just think he's lying. He should have just kept quiet, told his allies privately then used his Idol when they were for sure to vote against him.

Will showed how much of an @$$ he is, and ruined any chance for any votes, though might have bought a goat ticket to the final 3.

That's why I have notifications turned off on the ipad app :D

Yeah, I am turning them off! Of course, the Survivor Facebook page did not help. ALSO revealed the result, with a Ponderosa video. Turning that one on un-follow. I just don't always get to watch on the night it airs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)