Survivor: Worlds Apart

Well, Mike did too many stupid things, and ruined his game for himself. Proved himself to be untrustworthy and called someone out with no proof, so after the reward challenge thing, most just think he's lying. He should have just kept quiet, told his allies privately then used his Idol when they were for sure to vote against him.

Will showed how much of an @$$ he is, and ruined any chance for any votes, though might have bought a goat ticket to the final 3.
Yes, will is never seeing a dime. Total jerk.

One of the best tribals in a while. Now they know he has an idol. Wonder what would have happened had he actually let Shirin play it?

S~

If he had let her hold it, and not hand it back, it would have been a totally different outcome, but it was clear he still wanted her to go, just wanted to smoke out the various cracks in the alliance. Yet I'm thinking he has cost himself votes if he makes it to the final. If I were Tyler and Mama C I would have done my best to get Dan out, since he has an extra vote. Definitely interesting tribals.

I think he played (by not playing) the idol the best he could. He absolutely showed the cracks in the alliance and still is safe for one more tribal after this. If he wins immunity again, then even longer.

I loved Jenn's comments about Shirin. She is talk, talk, talk, want, want, want... annoying, annoying, annoying...

I am really thinking the reunion show will be better than the actual finale.

I am really thinking the reunion show will be better than the actual finale.

I kind of want to see how Dan and Sierra reacts at the reunion toward Mike and Rodney after they watched the show and see that Mike was really what he said he was and Rodney had been playing them all along. I am hoping Dan will be gone soon because I am sick of listening to him talking to the camera.

The stupid voting includes TWO players from THIS SEASON who are STILL in the game, but apparently need a "second chance." Major fail CBS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)