Survivor: Worlds Apart

I would start a thread about season 31 but, we don't post links which I strongly disagree with... go to TiVo, you will find links to voting & a wiki...

The key is to not post it that way. I created a new thread for next season (since we do one every year), and put the pertinent info in who the candidates are. Didn't post the link for voting, because I'm not a fan of returnee survivors and really don't care who returns. I am glad that Rupert (I'm so nice, people should let me win) and Coach (legend in his own mind) are not listed.

I noticed Shiren & Joe are on the list from this season ... 2 Kelly's one from season 1 and will have to look and see if the other was one of my fav's, the one with the artificial leg.

So is Mama C, who as of right now, has not been voted out. Neither has Mike. I truly hope that the two of them are not in the finale, as if they are, it basically gives away the end of the show. Of course, it also means we are likely to have a numbskull and undeserving person win the game. Grrrr......

So, Jeff responds to the controversy over the spoilers.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/05/jeff-probst-survivor-fan-voted-second-chance-season-31

Maybe it is a spoiler, in which case, Survivor really screwed up, or maybe one of them will win, and then it is just a question of declaring one of them ineligible.

Regardless, I don't think current season players should be in the mix, as they are far more familiar to people, which creates a bias. Heck, of the women second-chancers, one-time players all, many I didn't even remember. And think they should have included their cast photos from when they played, instead of now.

Last edited:
So is Mama C, who as of right now, has not been voted out. Neither has Mike. I truly hope that the two of them are not in the finale, as if they are, it basically gives away the end of the show. Of course, it also means we are likely to have a numbskull and undeserving person win the game. Grrrr......

If either of them are actually in the final, there is no way any other people in there could win. Mike could be out as soon as the next episode unless he won immunity. Mama C will be targeted next now Rodney hated her for not letting him go on the trip. I thought that was a really really stupid move. I think the final 3 will be Dan, Will, and Rodney. They probably don't want Sierra to be in there as she has done absolutely nothing (good or bad to anyone) and therefore probably win if she is in the final.

If either of them are actually in the final, there is no way any other people in there could win. Mike could be out as soon as the next episode unless he won immunity. Mama C will be targeted next now Rodney hated her for not letting him go on the trip. I thought that was a really really stupid move. I think the final 3 will be Dan, Will, and Rodney. They probably don't want Sierra to be in there as she has done absolutely nothing (good or bad to anyone) and therefore probably win if she is in the final.

I don't disagree, but think they should never have included those two in the poll. Regardless of Jeff's unpersuasive attempt to explain it away.

A Dan, Will, and Rodney final would be one of the worst ever. Will is useless, and his attacks on Shirin were enough to take away any votes in my book, Dan is ok, just ok, and Rodney, oh Rodney.... no Boston Rob that is for sure. Shaping up to be a lousy finale. :)

From the scenes of next week, I have to ask, is Rodney really that stupid?

"Why didn't you tell us you had an idol"?

I would have thought the tribal made that pretty obvious :D

Rodney is a testament to stoopid. That was a great tribal. Dan goes home, but not without an effort to swing for the bleachers, and Mama C kicks some butt.

I loved last nights tribal and the lead up. Mike was sowing seeds of discontent in fine fashion and set the whole thing up, and like a forum troll, the fish took the bait before it hit the water!! :)

And yeah, Rodney brings new meaning to the phrase "dumber than a box of hammers"!

Finally watched late last night, glad to see the delusional Dan out, too bad it couldn't have been a 3 for getting the other 2 stooges - Will & Rodney out... Rodney is about the most worthless Survivor ever.

Waa! Waaa! Tears! No body is giving me a reward!! But it is my birthday! Loser.

My ideal final 3 out of this mix would be Mike, Mama C. & Sierra with Mike or Mama C. winning, Sierra is not worthy, but is a step above Rodney or Will.

A month ago I'd be mortified by that finale, but could live with it now. Just not Will, Rodney or Sierra winning it.

Problem is, everyone wants Will in the Final 3 with them, as he's pretty much assured of getting no votes. No one wants to be seen on TV voting for him in the final after seeing what he did to Shareen.

Problem is, everyone wants Will in the Final 3 with them, as he's pretty much assured of getting no votes. No one wants to be seen on TV voting for him in the final after seeing what he did to Shareen.

Yeah I would be extremely surprised if Will is not in the final 3. The only way Will could win is that in Jury questions session, he and Shareen came out and say that it was all a hoax to get them to take Will to the final. :p Yeah.. no chance of that. :p

And everyone would want to take Rodney to the final too. So that means Mike or Mama C is going out next. And if the remaining one wins immunity, Sierra will be out. Whoever ended up with Will and Rodney in the final 3 will win.

I agree, if either Mike or Mama C make it to the final, they win. All the ones voted off prior to Dan will vote their way. If Mike and Mama C make it to the jury, it'll be a closer vote, but I think Mike has the edge with Shareen and the no collars.
Rodney will get Dan's vote, but that's about it.

I know not of this Sierra person you speak of, as she is seldom seen nor heard.

As Will is now universally loathed, and Rodney isn't really liked and now seen as a whiner, it's in their interest to take the non-entity Sierra and each other with them. Same with this unknown Sierra, as she can only win by being a not-Will/Rodney vote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts