Suspend Account

AZ.

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 26, 2011
crazy
Ok, looked at Directs web site....You can suspend your account twice up to one full year.

Called on Friday and said the account was suspended till March 31st, call back April 1st.
Well I called today and they say it can only be suspended once for 6 months.

My mother at 92 spends the winter with me.....Needless to say she aint going anywhere or flying anywhere!...So even under the conditions of this virus ATT did not even care to help my mother suspend her account......So today Direct TV turns her service on and there is nobody their to watch tv!
Direct get off your asses and address a modern day problem!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From web site: If you only have 1 account, you can suspend it 2 times in a 12-month period. Have 2 or more accounts? You can suspend each one a maximum of 4 times in a 12-month period. If applicable, we’ll extend your service agreement for the amount of time you suspend your account. For example: Your service agreement expires in June, but then you suspend the account for 4 months. The updated service agreement now ends in October.

I've always heard you could suspend it for up to 6 months ...
Obviously you have more updated info ...
2 times for a total of 12 month really doesn't make any sense, I think the original idea was for those with summer homes in one location that they won't be at for the other 6 months.

So essentially your saying you can suspend your service for a full year at a time.

No, my mother put it on suspend mid November to March 31st, called last Friday said you need to call after its turned back on which is April 1st....Called today and said no only once in a 12 month period....Reminded them its on there web site....said sorry we dont do that....

I guess ATT is doing what ever they can with Direct to make money!...Screw people who are stuck thousands of miles away.....I find this hard to belive, but what ever ATT touches turns to crap!

No, my mother put it on suspend mid November to March 31st, called last Friday said you need to call after its turned back on which is April 1st....Called today and said no only once in a 12 month period....Reminded them its on there web site....said sorry we dont do that....

I guess ATT is doing what ever they can with Direct to make money!...Screw people who are stuck thousands of miles away.....I find this hard to belive, but what ever ATT touches turns to crap!
Call back ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts