Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Sutherland Game for More '24'

Star signs big new deal, will also produce shows

April 10 2006

Kiefer Sutherland

LOS ANGELES -- We know "24" will be back next season, and it looks like Jack Bauer could be fighting terrorists for even longer than that.

Kiefer Sutherland, who plays Bauer on the FOX series, has signed a rather hefty agreement with "24" producer 20th Century Fox TV that will keep him on the show through 2009. The deal also includes money for Sutherland to start a production company based at the studio.

i was wondering if they were going to come back. i really enjoy the show, but don't know how much more they can do. i hope it works out, because i do like the show. one of my favorites.

korsjs said:
i was wondering if they were going to come back. i really enjoy the show, but don't know how much more they can do. i hope it works out, because i do like the show. one of my favorites.

Mine too. The writing is the best I've ever seen. I think that's were my fear comes that it won't "stay good", because I wonder how these guys can keep it up. Another thing I find disturbing is that the even as we watch the new season, the writers may not have decided yet how it will end.:eek:

It amazes me how the story of each episode is written. I assumed that once we knew the President was behind all the conspiracy that it will toped the expectation of the show. But last night the President said that this whole thing is far beyond him. What else could it be? Aliens? :)

Sean Mota said:
But last night the President said that this whole thing is far beyond him. What else could it be? Aliens? :)

I am going to quote myself on this one. Being that "Prison Break" and "24" are both produced by FOX, it looks like they are both heading for similarplot. In "Prison Break" we have the "company" (revealed last night and a few episodes back) that is controlling the entire country. In "24" we find a group (no name and we do not know yet who they are) who are basically doing the same thing. And remember that this was the same concept of the "X-Files" a group that controls the goverment and all the moves. And the "X-Files" was another fox produced show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts