SW44

kubrick1

Original poster
Aug 22, 2007
I recently purchased a 9241 Bell receiver. It came with a SW44 switch. I've hooked things up and trouble shooted and I still have the same problem. I either get 91 or 82 but I cannot get both. Whatever is hooked up to 1A input works. It appears as if 1B input doesn't. I've flipped wires, rebooted the receiver, etc. When I run the check switch it always states something is not hooked properly or there is a problem with the switch box. Any suggestions? Can I just run another cable directly from the 82 satellite and use the second satellite in? Or do I have to use this switch?

91 needs to conect to both 1a & 1b and 82 needs to connect to both 2a & 2b for a total of 4 cables from the LNBs to the switch.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

If you ONLY have the 9241, I would get either a pair of SW21's or a DPP Twin LNBF & Separator, neither of my options use any extra power and the DPP only needs 1 line from Dish to receiver to work.

Yeah I agree. Switch to DishPro or DishProPlus if you can...much easier (and cleaner) install ;)

Just shows that Bell will buy any old Charlie equipment they can. Dish hasnt used a SW44 in YEARS