Swap Feature

pfeiffep@yahoo.com

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 25, 2007
Norther Va.
:confused: In the manual there's a mention of watching 2 programs by swapping from one to the other by using the "SWAP" button on the remote. I have not found it! This is one feature I'll certainly miss during football season. Does anyone know how to use this feature with FiOS?
TIA
Pete

:confused: In the manual there's a mention of watching 2 programs by swapping from one to the other by using the "SWAP" button on the remote. I have not found it! This is one feature I'll certainly miss during football season. Does anyone know how to use this feature with FiOS?
TIA
Pete

I believe the button is labeled {Last} and it should be located on the left side about 1/4 down from the top. I dont have mine in front of me to five more details, sorry.

The swap button is for Picture-in-Picture (group of 5 buttons at the bottom of the remote). None of those buttons are functional on the FiOS boxes I have (HD DVR & SD boxes).

-John

The swap button is for Picture-in-Picture (group of 5 buttons at the bottom of the remote). None of those buttons are functional on the FiOS boxes I have (HD DVR & SD boxes).

-John

My bad, you are correct. Now that I am looking at the remote I see it, and yes it does not work. I suppose that it can be programmed to work in TV mode, but I dare not test it. The LAST button will swap back and forth between two channels and is located to the left of the channel up/down buttons. This button does work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)