Swap HR20

Status
Please reply by conversation.

NutFlush920

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
Green Bay, WI
This is a really dumb question but I have to ask for the wife.

We just redesigned our living room and have the gray HR20. All of our home entertainment equipment is black but the DirecTV receiver. I have been with DirecTV for many years. Is there any way they would swap the gray HR20 out for a black HR21 or HR22 if I call them?

There is nothing wrong with the receiver and I think it works great but, I want to keep the wife happy too. :D

Generally no. When my HR20 failed last month it was replaced with an HR21-200 (new), and thus black.

Generally, that request is not something they would do. They would, however, sell you a receiver for $199 with 2 more years...

You can also buy a HR20 Pro for about $500 that I believe is glossy black and an owned receiver with no commitment extension.

This is a really dumb question but I have to ask for the wife.

We just redesigned our living room and have the gray HR20. All of our home entertainment equipment is black but the DirecTV receiver. I have been with DirecTV for many years. Is there any way they would swap the gray HR20 out for a black HR21 or HR22 if I call them?

There is nothing wrong with the receiver and I think it works great but, I want to keep the wife happy too. :D
Easiest way to find out is call 1-800-531-5000 and ask D* what they will do for you the offer will depend on your account history but you could get a free offer (only the shadow knows).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts