swap tv1 and tv2

ktirons

Original poster
Oct 3, 2011
utah

My niece was over yesterday, and somehow switched tv1 to tv2. I have tries everything and cannot get it to switch back. I have the DVR625 receiver. The only way i can control tv1 is in single mode. HELP!

ktirons said:
My niece was over yesterday, and somehow switched tv1 to tv2. I have tries everything and cannot get it to switch back. I have the DVR625 receiver. The only way i can control tv1 is in single mode. HELP!

Hit the "mode" button on the front panel behind the door. You may have to confirm this at the tv with the remote. It's been a while since I had a 625.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

sethwell said:
Hit the "mode" button on the front panel behind the door. You may have to confirm this at the tv with the remote. It's been a while since I had a 625.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I think the op put it in single mode to allow him to function the receiver from tv1 location as he has the tv2 feed at both locations. I wondered about RCA cables bc if his niece for some reason disconnected the RCA's from the receiver, it is easy to reconnect them to the tv2 side by mistake.

I think the op put it in single mode to allow him to function the receiver from tv1 location as he has the tv2 feed at both locations. I wondered about RCA cables bc if his niece for some reason disconnected the RCA's from the receiver, it is easy to reconnect them to the tv2 side by mistake.

This is my guess as well, happens all the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)