Swiss Rail claims Apple copied their clock

That's about as generic as you can get. And the hands are a bit different.

They will have to pay or change the look of the clock.

Apple is quite happy to file a lawsuit against someone for copyright infringement. Its about time they got a taste of their own medicine.

They will have to pay or change the look of the clock.

I am not a tort lawyer but I play one on the internet :D

Maybe, maybe not.... regardless, I doubt it would cost them much; or they would just make a minor tweak to the clock. My God, its a clock we are talking about. LOL

This will be resolved out of court in a nice settlement for the clock company and we will all move on, just like how iPhone was originally owned by Cisco and it was quickly resolved. Apple has enough money to make this go away quickly and neither company wants a court battle and it benefits both to just end this ASAP.

I am not a tort lawyer but I play one on the internet :D

Maybe, maybe not.... regardless, I doubt it would cost them much; or they would just make a minor tweak to the clock. My God, its a clock we are talking about. LOL

I don't know. Apple managed to get a jury to believe that they invented the rectangle with rounded corners, and awarded them huge damages. If the Swiss company can get a jury like that, who knows how much they can get out of it?

This will be resolved out of court in a nice settlement for the clock company and we will all move on, just like how iPhone was originally owned by Cisco and it was quickly resolved. Apple has enough money to make this go away quickly and neither company wants a court battle and it benefits both to just end this ASAP.

Except they're going up against the Swiss Government, not just a company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts