Switch from Directv to Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The one question I didn't see answered was about putting the new dish where your old dish is.

The foot plate for the dish mount is smaller than the foot plate for Directv (depending on type of dish) so more than likely you'll end up with additional penetrations at that location. However the installer should seal them with silicon.

Hello all, I'm new here and I was wondering if you can point me in the right direction. I tried searching under new sign-ups with no luck and tried to PM a DIRT member but I can't since I haven't posted anything. I'm interested in signing up for Dish, but had some questions. Is there a topic already talking about start up costs?

Hello all, I'm new here and I was wondering if you can point me in the right direction. I tried searching under new sign-ups with no luck and tried to PM a DIRT member but I can't since I haven't posted anything. I'm interested in signing up for Dish, but had some questions. Is there a topic already talking about start up costs?

What info are you looking for? Now that you have posted, you may be able to PM a member of DIRT. Biggest question is how many HD TV's do you want to serve.

I think you need 5 posts in order to send a PM. Lets discuss what you're looking for on here first so you get a good idea of what you want. By the time you know what you want you'll have enough posts to PM DIRT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts