Switch Single Mode \ Dual Mode with Remote?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

evancg

Original poster
Sep 8, 2009
Eugene, OR
I'm sure this has been asked and answered but I can't find it - using the VIP722k, is it possible to switch between Single Mode and Dual Mode using either of the remotes?

I don't have a problem getting up and pushing the Mode button, but the flimsy plastic panel cover certainly feels like it's going to break easily if I have to switch modes on a regular basis.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered but I can't find it - using the VIP722k, is it possible to switch between Single Mode and Dual Mode using either of the remotes?

I don't have a problem getting up and pushing the Mode button, but the flimsy plastic panel cover certainly feels like it's going to break easily if I have to switch modes on a regular basis.

nope

If you turn the remote around backward and keep open up the door covering the buttons on the ViP722, you should be able to push the "Mode" button with the back-end of the remote. Either remote should do it equally as easy. :D

try this

I understand that pool cues will work pretty well. Press on the door w/ the tip and it will open then press the mode button. Only a couple little problems the chalk on the tip may scractht the plastic & leave colored dot. :D:haha Sorry couldn't resist bebop started it.

I understand that pool cues will work pretty well. Press on the door w/ the tip and it will open then press the mode button. Only a couple little problems the chalk on the tip may scractht the plastic & leave colored dot. :D:haha Sorry couldn't resist bebop started it.
He asked if it could be done with the remote, so you'd need to push on the pool cue with the remote in that case to make it work.:p

you brought back memories to my first tv. when i was a teenager i had one of those sony trinitron tvs 21 inchers that had indiviudal channels buttons for 2-13 on the front panel. the tv was at the foot of my bed and i could reach each button perfectly with the cue stick. (at the time i only had ota so this was fine). when i finanly ran a cable line to the room i got a cable ready vcr and just used that, but kept the pool cue around to turn it off and on and volume.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)