Switched from E* to D* Yesterday...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

twd3lr

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 15, 2006
Benton, AR
...and so far I'm loving it. I had enough of E*'s 129 satellite constantly dropping out and with the sweet deal on NFL Sunday Ticket and HD DVR, I couldn't pass it up. My install went great (went with a local company out of Little Rock that did next-day install after placing my order on Monday!) and I couldn't be happier.

I am a little confused about something, though. I am currently on the Premier package with the HD add-on package at $9.99; I understand that I would have to pay another $5 to get MHD, MGM, Smithsonian Channel, etc., but why, when I try going to MTVHD or VH1HD, do I receive a "you don't have this channel" error? Thought I'd post here before calling and waiting for customer service. Thanks!

Welcome to DirecTV. YO ushould have MTVHD. There are a few channels in a HD Extra Pack that is a buy up option for $5 a month. MGM and Simithsonion are included in this HD Extra Pakc. Some like the extra channels others pass on it. Each thier own.

If you aren't getting MTVHD I could call and have the automated system reauthorize your receivers and if that doesn't work, then talk to technical support.

...and so far I'm loving it. I had enough of E*'s 129 satellite constantly dropping out and with the sweet deal on NFL Sunday Ticket and HD DVR, I couldn't pass it up. My install went great (went with a local company out of Little Rock that did next-day install after placing my order on Monday!) and I couldn't be happier.

I am a little confused about something, though. I am currently on the Premier package with the HD add-on package at $9.99; I understand that I would have to pay another $5 to get MHD, MGM, Smithsonian Channel, etc., but why, when I try going to MTVHD or VH1HD, do I receive a "you don't have this channel" error? Thought I'd post here before calling and waiting for customer service. Thanks!

You also can check and change your services online without having to wait or talk to a phone CSR.

welcome to DTV! another positive note. i experienced a major thunderstorm in my area yesterday and D held on longer to the signal than E did. and it came back 1st than E did so the rainfade issue is a little less with D

Welcome to the other side the next few months should be exciting for DTV!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts