SWM-LNB install with Acutrac 22 Pro

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Timsatx

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 18, 2006
I ended up getting the SWM-LNB for my install. I want to try and align the dish with my Acutrac 22 Pro (not the MK II). I would like to find out what I may need to perform the alignment? I do have a 4-way splitter. I was hoping I wouldn't have to also get the ASL-1.

My thought/hope is that I could use my power passing 4-way splitter and on one of the non-power passing outputs I could use my Acutrac for adjusting the antenna. What are your thoughts?

if you have one you can also use the standard 5 lnb... get the signal you want,lock it down and then put the swm back on

I do the alignment with a KaKu LNB then switch to the Swm LNB. No extra equipment needed. I use a Birdog.

Thanks for the replies. I have a ASL-1 on the way. Can't wait till it gets here.

You know, even though I have it on order I may also swap LNB's to do the alignment as D700 mentioned. I say that because this morning I see that my order may be delayed since one or both of the items are not currently in stock and won't ship out until at least the next 4-7 days. Man, I do not want to wait that long.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

So I ordered PPV with no phone line...

Adapters and Wall Plates

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)