SWM prices dropping

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just an update: we're still holding the price for satguys forum members at $50 below the competition.

We do think we may be out temporarily by the end of the week, but we should have more in early next week, so if you're considering one and you need it within the next 10 days, please order soon!

Help. Tech installed Direct today, 2 hd dvr but couldn't fish an extra cable needed for the dual tuner hd dvr He mentioned this swm but he wasn't too sure about it but he did say that they are close to having them available. So now with my hd dvrs as of now, I can't watch another channel while recording until I get this device. Someone please enlighten me. As much as I learned to hate Dish, at least this wasn't an issue with them.

You basically put the SWM module near the dish, using all four cables from the dish. Then, if you currently have two cables running from there, you just do the same thing, but put the power inserter on one of them, inside your house (it can be at the DVR). Each DVR will then get two signals.

The SWM is Single Wire Multiswitch. Weaknees has some great offers. It eliminates the need for 2 lines ran to each DVR and the BBC B-band converter. You would hook it up like this:

Slimline Dish (outside) - 4 lines ->
SWM8 Unit (outside) - 1 line ->
Power Inserter (inside) - 1 line - >
Approved DirecTV splitter or reciever (inside)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)