SWM trouble with HR20-700

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I used my HR20-700's for as long as I could, just recently changed everything over to HR24's.

What is your reasoning to hanging on to the HR20's ?

The OTA tuner was my reasoning, seeing D* wanted to upgrade and leave me with LESS than I had with the HR20, no OTA on the newer units and they wouldn't comp me a AM21.

Just curious.
The OTA tuner is a big part of it. I think it seems to run a little smoother than the other DVRs I have, I dont have any 24s though....Then theres the larger capacity internal harddrive too ;)

Jimbo said:
I used my HR20-700's for as long as I could, just recently changed everything over to HR24's.

What is your reasoning to hanging on to the HR20's ?

The OTA tuner was my reasoning, seeing D* wanted to upgrade and leave me with LESS than I had with the HR20, no OTA on the newer units and they wouldn't comp me a AM21.

Just curious.

That's what bothers me. I believe if you are using the off air on the 20 they saoule comp you for a 21

steecoe said:
The OTA tuner is a big part of it. I think it seems to run a little smoother than the other DVRs I have, I dont have any 24s though....Then theres the larger capacity internal harddrive too ;)

The 20 has a smaller hard drive than a 24 does. I believe it's a 320 and the 24 has a 500. This is just my understanding though

The older HR20's plain and simple don't like SWM. If I run into them on an upgrade I just service swap them, they will do nothing but cause problems later.

I have an HR20-700 on a swm and haven't had one issue with it, not yet anyways.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts