swm work with an hr-20?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks for the reply.

Would that be the latest software put out for general public or that from the cutting edge (I think it's called).

I had a mover installation done with a slimline-3 dish with swm on the work order.

The installer, shortly after I told him the cable lines were not available for his use, told me that the swm was compatible with our hr-21, however, it WAS NOT compatible with our hr-20. So, he could not use the swm. He had me sign a paper to change the workorder and installed the system without the swm.

It does not make that much of a difference as far as I can see but I am totally pissed off over his lying about it.

I had a mover installation done with a slimline-3 dish with swm on the work order.

The installer, shortly after I told him the cable lines were not available for his use, told me that the swm was compatible with our hr-21, however, it WAS NOT compatible with our hr-20. So, he could not use the swm. He had me sign a paper to change the workorder and installed the system without the swm.

It does not make that much of a difference as far as I can see but I am totally pissed off over his lying about it.

Since I have two HR20-700's using SWM for months now if the install without it is causing issues, like not being able to use two tuners, I'd get D* to come back out and do it correctly.

rad;161a6898 said:
Since I have two HR20-700's using SWM for months now if the install without it is causing issues, like not being able to use two tuners, I'd get D* to come back out and do it correctly.

The installer ran two cables to each of our two receivers. I am having no issues that I am aware of. I am currently recording The Amazing Race on one tuner and watching the Laker game on the other live.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts