Swtch from DirecTv to DISH?

It's not automatically recording all four, 24x7, but if you set timers or tune to those channels at any time during the day (such as the newscasts), then only 1 tuner will be used. Any prime time anytime settings you enable would automatically record the channels and nights that you choose.

OK, thanks, I'm usually not this dense. This alone gets me to the Hopper. Many thanks for everyone's patience!

OK, so here's the deal...I'm a freak for our local newscasts. I record them all, all the time. So what we're saying is that I can tell the Hopper to record all four from 5:00-6:30 p.m. and it will use only ONE tuner during that time? I was under the impression that this was a prime time only thing.

I know you had mentioned you didn't care much for prime time any time but one of its best features as mentioned in a previous post was you can set it to record on specific days. I don't watch all the shows that's on prime time but the world news I do watch and what's great is if you fall asleep and wake up at 9pm it will be ready to watch since it recorded it automatically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In what ways is the hopper a piece of sh*t? We have two hoppers with sling and both work quite well. Have you used the hopper before?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
The Hopper is definitely not a piece of sh**. It is the most advanced receiver that I have had the opportunity of viewing.

Reactions: satjay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)