Syfy 's ‘The Expanse’

I was hedging on renewing Prime at $120 later this summer, but now I feel I owe Amazon for saving The Expanse. :)

I did. I'm going to let my renewal go through. Bought the Season 3 pass and pre-ordered the Season 3 BD. I let them know that them picking up The Expanse was the sole reason they are getting my money. The coming seasons will be awesome if they can keep the production values up. I want some t-shirts/polos as well but waiting for an official source of those.

Reactions: Zookster
I too just pre-ordered the season 3 Blu-ray. I'm still trying to find time to watch the season 2 Blu-ray before I get to season 3.

Ok guys,
I'm really late to the game but have been watching other stuff of late, A friend said I should look at the Expanse ... so tonight I decided to watch the first few episodes to get started.
I went to Netflix, Nope ...
I went to Hulu .... they show some of it, but only Season 3 and some short clips.

How or where do I go to be able to see Seasons 1 and 2 ?

I really want to watch it on my TV ...

I even loaded Syfy channel on the Roku and it didn't offer the first 2 Seasons either.

If you have Amazon Prime, the first two seasons are included with your subscription on Prime Video.

Reactions: Jimbo
Ok guys,
I'm really late to the game but have been watching other stuff of late, A friend said I should look at the Expanse ... so tonight I decided to watch the first few episodes to get started.
I went to Netflix, Nope ...
I went to Hulu .... they show some of it, but only Season 3 and some short clips.

How or where do I go to be able to see Seasons 1 and 2 ?

I really want to watch it on my TV ...

I even loaded Syfy channel on the Roku and it didn't offer the first 2 Seasons either.

If you have Amazon Prime, the first two seasons are included with your subscription on Prime Video.

And if you have a 4K set up, you're in for a real treat. You also get the fully uncensored versions (language). I always rewatch the entire season as soon as it's free for Prime members.

And if you have a 4K set up, you're in for a real treat. You also get the fully uncensored versions (language). I always rewatch the entire season as soon as it's free for Prime members.
I recently signed up for Prime, I'll just have to figure that one out, haven't signed up for the TV part as of yet.

For those of you with Amazon Prime ... they are charging me by the month, however, I'd like to contact them and pay it for the year.
I couldn't find anywhere online where they may have put the option to pay for the year.

Jimbo on your Amazon Account there should be a link for "Manage your Prime Membership". There you can modify your payment options to Annual.
Amazon Prime Membership.jpg

If you have a Krogers near by and you're a Plus member, you can get Amazon gift cards and earn 2x fuel points. Special shopping days (like Easter, Mothers' Day, Fathers' Day, Christmas, etc.) you can double that again to 4x earnings, so your $120 Prime membership can add 480 points to your Plus account. At least that's what we do...

I recently signed up for Prime, I'll just have to figure that one out, haven't signed up for the TV part as of yet.

For those of you with Amazon Prime ... they are charging me by the month, however, I'd like to contact them and pay it for the year.
I couldn't find anywhere online where they may have put the option to pay for the year.
If you're a regular Prime member, and are getting the free two-day shipping, all other Prime benefits are included. I believe the only other option is for video only, and that's paid month-to-month. But know when you're accessing Prime video content, it's only the movies and TV shows that say Prime in the upper corner that are free for Prime members. Amazon also sells and rents movies and TV shows and it all gets mixed together when you're browsing. So for example, with the Expanse, seasons 1 & 2 are free, but you still have to pay for season 3, probably up until a month or so before season 4 is released.

Jimbo on your Amazon Account there should be a link for "Manage your Prime Membership". There you can modify your payment options to Annual.

If you have a Krogers near by and you're a Plus member, you can get Amazon gift cards and earn 2x fuel points. Special shopping days (like Easter, Mothers' Day, Fathers' Day, Christmas, etc.) you can double that again to 4x earnings, so your $120 Prime membership can add 480 points to your Plus account. At least that's what we do...
Thank you !

If you're a regular Prime member, and are getting the free two-day shipping, all other Prime benefits are included. I believe the only other option is for video only, and that's paid month-to-month. But know when you're accessing Prime video content, it's only the movies and TV shows that say Prime in the upper corner that are free for Prime members. Amazon also sells and rents movies and TV shows and it all gets mixed together when you're browsing. So for example, with the Expanse, seasons 1 & 2 are free, but you still have to pay for season 3, probably up until a month or so before season 4 is released.
Thank you ...
It looks like the Expanse Season 3 is up on Syfy, i think it was.

I'm hoping that the Expanse is worth my time.
I have watched so many that really wern't after you get started.

Reactions: Zookster
I watched the first episode S1E1 and thought it actually dragged on a bit, problem with the first few episodes is you have no clue who anyone is or what the hell is going on ....

It is a complex story with lots of story lines. Takes a few episodes to really follow,it, just as in the books

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: wormil
I watched the first episode S1E1 and thought it actually dragged on a bit, problem with the first few episodes is you have no clue who anyone is or what the hell is going on ....
S1 has pacing problems, its slow and introduces a lot of characters but it pays off.

It comes together with a second viewing after the major players/factions are laid out in the first 3-4 episodes. It also really helps to read the books, but I know that shouldn't be a requirement for understanding/enjoying a TV show.

It comes together with a second viewing after the major players/factions are laid out in the first 3-4 episodes. It also really helps to read the books, but I know that shouldn't be a requirement for understanding/enjoying a TV show.
I have to remember, you guys are up to whatever the current season is ... I'm a LONG ways from there !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)