sylvania LC320SLX remote code please

blustang05

Original poster
Dec 16, 2009
WA
So just bought a new Sylvania LC320SLX tv from sears. Couldn't pass on the price. Well now i cant get the remote to work with it. Its my TV 2 UHF 6.3 for my 622. Dose anyone have a remote code for this tv. I called Dish and they walked me through the manual input and Power scan. Which i did before i called them but i was hoping there my have been some new codes that they had access to but No Joy.

So here i am. any help would be appreciated. Also since i am asking about remote codes does anyone have a code for a Onkyo HT-r520 Receiver. The code i have used for the past few years operates the Volume and Turns it on But WONT turn it OFF.

Thanks guys

Go to www.dishnetwork.com ,they have codes for most Onkyo receivers follow the code input instructions .
For the TV ,if they do not have the code you can do the following . STEP 1; Press TV button untill al top lights are lit, press 001 and pound. STEP 2; Press tv light till all top lights are lit,then press receiver power button tv light should still be lit up. press ch up button repeatidly until tv turns off press ch. down then go back up tv should come back on then press the pound key tv light should blink 3 times.

Some Onkyo models have discrete On and Off remote commands, as opposed to Power Toggle most brands use, as well as some Onkyos. Apparently yours is discrete and therefore can not be turned off. The answer would be to get a Dish 21.0 remote which can learn commands from your Onkyo remote. You would still have to assign a different button for Off I believe. It would also learn from your Sylvania.

So there is a Dish learning Remote. I was wondering about that. I guess i figured that the the Dish rep i talked to last night would have mentioned that so i really didn't think much about it.

Looks like i can get one on ebay for $20 +/-. Do you know what dish is charging for the remote?

So there is a Dish learning Remote. I was wondering about that. I guess i figured that the the Dish rep i talked to last night would have mentioned that so i really didn't think much about it.

Looks like i can get one on ebay for $20 +/-. Do you know what dish is charging for the remote?
Last I remember seeing, $29.00.

I just got off the phone with dish and they told me the 21.0 was not compatible with my Vip622. Was the dish guy full of it?

thanks

O lord I love me some Jackie Gleason!! Buford T Justice: There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!

Thanks I figured that was a little odd! The fancy Learning remote wont run some of there own equipment.

Yes, he's full of it. On my Yamaha receiver, I had to program 2 different buttons for on/off. The 21.0 will operate 'bout anything, especially a Dish receiver.

+1! The 21.0 WILL work! I use one with a 722 (non-K) and a 622. They told me the same B.S. a little over a year ago when the 21.0/20.0 first became available. Forgive them, they know not what they do..................:rolleyes:

Ed

There is a code for this TV that works with the 20.0 and the 21.0 Dish network remotes. All other versions do not have a valid Code. The code is 672 and it is working with this TV set. I purchased the floor model without a remote, so I was looking really hard to find it.

I just got off the phone with dish and they told me the 21.0 was not compatible with my Vip622. Was the dish guy full of it? thanks
I apologize you were given incorrect information. 21.0 is thwe replacement remote for the VIP622 receiver. It will cost $20.00 + $15.00 Shiiping and handling to get this remote, unless you have the service plan. If you would like to order this from DISH Network, please just send me a PM! Thanks!

****EDIT*** LOL, I just loved bumped threads!! I have to pay more attention!!

If you don't have your heart set on a Dish remote, a cheaper universal will work just fine. The $15 RCA RCRP05B, for example, will control your Dish and Sylvania and is learning. Even better, it will do macros that your Dish remote can't and is programmable from your PC or Mac with an optional cable. Macros allow you to press a single button to turn on your TV, DVR, Receiver, etc. and select the correct inputs. If you go that route, I can post all the codes you need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts