Syracuse basketball aide placed on leave as police investigate sex abuse claims; Boeheim issues deni

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Now comes word through a filling by Gloria Allred, who represents the 1st 2 accusers who are suing Syracuse University AND Jim Boeheim(as if this was not coming)...that Bernie Fine's wife slept with "multiple" players....

Report: Filing says Fine's wife slept with players - NCAA Basketball - SI.com

One report I read was even worse than this...another coach's wife was also involved in performing certain services for players. If true, what the heck...on so many levels...

Sandra

One report I read was even worse than this...another coach's wife was also involved in performing certain services for players. If true, what the heck...on so many levels...

Sandra

I gotta believe that IF this was all happening, SOMEBODY had to know...if not, then the could be the biggest made up story I have ever read.

Sandra
C'mon, it just had to be another coach's wife....:(

Story.jpg

Hmm... I guess those that thought the accusers credibility was good will not come out now...:rolleyes:

Zach Tomaselli, one of the men who accused former Syracuse assistant basketball coach Bernie Fine of child sexual abuse, says he has been lying the past few months and was not abused by Fine.

"It has become a burden of a lie and I am sick of it," Tomaselli said in a email to Syracuse website CNYCentral.com. "Bobby Davis told me what to tell detectives and it pretty much took off from there. The evidence that supports me is just pure luck, not real evidence. I made the ENTIRE thing up. I have never met Bernie in my life."

Davis, a ball boy for Syracuse teams in the 1980s, and his stepbrother Mike Lang have accused Fine of molesting them during the 1980s and '90s.

Davis spoke with ESPN's Mark Schwarz on Friday and denied telling Tomaselli details of his alleged interactions with Fine.

"I never said anything like that at all to the kid," Davis told ESPN. "I just spoke to him a couple minutes. There were like two phone calls between us and they lasted a total of three to four minutes.

"It was very short," Davis said of their conversations. "I asked him all the questions. I asked him to describe Bernie's house, to describe the arena, to name the players on the team at that time. He kept changing his story with me. He couldn't name the players, couldn't describe the house. I said, 'You just need to call the police.' I called back and asked him if he called the police and he said, 'no one answered.' I said, "no one answered?' "

In a phone interview with CNYCentral, Tomaselli said "It was a game to me. It was fun trying to make this story come alive." By email, Tomaselli went on, "I NEVER met Bernie fine or went to an autograph session. I sat in the nosebleeds at the Pitt game at the (Carrier) Dome in '03 but that is it. I lied."

As for why he misled the authorities, prosecutors, the media and the public at large for so long, Tomaselli wrote to CNYCentral, "I don't have feelings most of the time. I just hate people without caring," adding that he was motivated by a strong dislike for the Syracuse basketball program because it beat his favorite team, Kansas, in the 2003 NCAA championship game.

Syracuse Orange Bernie Fine case -- Accuser says he made up allegations - ESPN

Hmm... I guess those that thought the accusers credibility was good will not come out now...:rolleyes:

Syracuse Orange Bernie Fine case -- Accuser says he made up allegations - ESPN

Looks like he's changed his mind again....

Zach Tomaselli, just five days after saying he had been lying the past few months about his claims that former Syracuse assistant coach Bernie Fine sexually abused him as a child, said Wednesday he was indeed abused by Fine.

Bernie Fine accuser Zach Tomaselli again changes tune, claims sexual abuse as child - ESPN

Federal authorities have dropped their investigation into sexual abuse claims that cost a Syracuse University assistant basketball coach his job, threw a top-ranked team into turmoil and threatened the career of Hall of Fame coach Jim Boeheim.

After a probe spanning nearly a year, U.S. Attorney Richard Hartunian said Friday there was no evidence to support claims that Bernie Fine had molested a boy in 2002 in a Pittsburgh hotel room.

Feds drop Bernie Fine abuse case

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)