Syracuse basketball aide placed on leave as police investigate sex abuse claims; Boeheim issues deni

like i said. Sometimes it takes someone without "rose colored" glasses to see through things..

The only fire is Fine for what I see. He has been removed and too bad he is not doing jail time. This whole thing is sordid at best with Davis having supposedly sexual contact with BOTH Fine and his wife.

This 3rd victim, jury is still out on that.

This whole think STINKS!!!

Can't believe with all of the latest examples, how teams, corporations or institutions can cover something like this up instead of going to the authorities!

Now, they're saying ESPN had wind of this 11 years ago, but did nothing to bring this to light until now since they felt snubbed another source broke the Penn State story? Unreal.

Last edited:
This whole think STINKS!!!

Can't believe with all of the latest examples, how teams, corporations or institutions can cover something like this up instead of going to the authorities!

Now, there's saying ESPN had wind of this 11 years ago, but did nothing to bring this to light until now since they felt snubbed another source broke the Penn State story? Unreal.

Well...this WAS investigate by EVERYONE except the local authorities because they guy was a grown man and the statute of limitation had run its supposed course. Local papers, ESPN and the university ALL investigated...and they all came up with the exact same thing. NO ONE to corraberate the story. I mean they had the phone recordings...WHY wait till now?

This is weird as hell...

I am starting to see that as well. I am sure someone has said to Boeheim, "please make sure you tell us EVERYTHING you know...do not make us look bad sticking up for you....".
remember Boeheim and Fine went to JUNIOR HIGH together..I think Boeheim is in tougher spot than I originally thought

gee..the prosecuter ignored the allegations too........U.S. Attorney's Office and Secret Service take lead in Bernie Fine probe, Onondaga County District Attorney says | syracuse.com

A sworn statement from Davis's former girlfriend, Danielle Roach, said that Roach called Fitzpatrick's office multiple times on behalf of Davis and left messages that a basketball coach at SU had sexually abused a friend of hers. Roach said she wasn't sure if she left Fine's name or not. She said the calls were not returned.

As if things could not get MORE strange....

...Hmmm...

Syracuse, New York (CNN) -- The wife of former Syracuse University assistant basketball coach Bernie Fine will make a statement Tuesday challenging the implications of a tape recording of a 2002 telephone conversation with her husband's accuser that appears to show she knew of alleged sexual abuse of boys, her nephew said Monday.

"She'll even say that's her voice," nephew Matt Govendo said, but that the sections of the tape -- excerpts of which were made public Sunday by the Syracuse-based Post-Standard newspaper and ESPN -- "are all tampered with."

The university fired Fine from his job as an assistant men's basketball coach Sunday night, hours after the Post-Standard and ESPN reported on the phone conversation, which they said former Syracuse ball boy Bobby Davis had recorded between him and the coach's wife.

In the tape, a woman that ESPN, citing experts, identified as Laurie Fine said she knew "everything that went on" with her husband, adding that "he thinks he's above the law."

"Bernie has issues ... and you trusted somebody you shouldn't," the woman said, speaking to Davis.

The woman appears to acknowledge an inappropriate sexual relationship between Davis and Bernie Fine, saying, "It's just wrong and you were a kid." She also said that her husband should "find (himself) a gay boy, get your rocks off."

Govendo told CNN on Monday that Davis had threatened his aunt with the release of 200 minutes of audio recordings because the Fines had cut off support to him "after 15 years of leaching off them, eating their food, living there."

CNN could not locate Davis for comment Monday and it did not appear that he had an attorney. Multiple telephone messages left with Davis' stepbrother Mike Lang, who also has accused Bernie Fine of abuse, were not returned Monday.

Yes, but you completely fabricated "SWINGERS CLUB", didn't you????????????
dude ..it was a DESCRIPTION of what was going on..I didn't mean they had an actual "swingers club" although after reading more of salsa's posts I'm beginning to think ..no i'm quite sure the coach and his wife were swingers

nobody ever said it happened on campus..plus this is starting to sound like some sort of swingers club

THIS is what you said ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nothing about this suggests swingers club, it suggest sexual abuse on minors by adults

You just trying to be funny or sensational again, about a situation that is not funny at all.

Nothing about this suggests swingers club, it suggest sexual abuse on minors by adults

You just trying to be funny or sensational again, about a situation that is not funny at all.
And, he was wrong about the first part too!!!

noooo The child was abused but also had a 16 year perverted relationship with the coaches wife (once he was 18)..the whole thing is sick and so are swingers clubs

Uh oh...now supposedly ESPN, according to Sports by Brooks, had the records of Bernie Fines' wife and Davis...and never turned it over to authorities?!

I don't know, but didn't they...at Bristol, just pull a Penn State?!

And the story takes another twist. Deadspin is running a story about basketball players sleeping with Bernie Fine's wife as a "right of passage"!! And supposidly there's a sex tape floating around to prove it!!

She was giving the gift that keeps on giving. ;)
I'm sorry, but that's a gift that should never be unwrapped.... :(

Story.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts